All reviewsgreat hoteldunkin donutswould highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfast iscookiesconvenient locationrooms are cleanexcellent staywould definitely stay here againbreakfast was excellenteasy accessoatmealoutdoor poolthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlybed was very comfortablefresh fruit
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This Hampton Inn is a great location for people travelling I-77 through Lake Norman and Charlotte. The staff stated that this location has been open since the spring of 2011. The newness is still prevalent with fresh, clean and spacious rooms. The bedding was comfortable and the room had good temperature control. The night clerk who checked us in was very friendly. It was evident that all of the staff we encountered took pride in their jobs, and were friendly to talk too.

The room price was very reasonable. The hotel was not very full, and we appreciated not having a throng of people to deal with at breakfast. This could be different on weekends or at other times of the year.

We would recommend this Hampton Inn location to anyone travelling through or needing a place to stay in the Huntersville area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2012

You Chan at the front desk is a real asset to your hotel she is super lady

Hotel gets all 10'a from me.

Loved it. I will be back

Mike Jeffrey's
Mikesjeffreys@winn-Dixie.com

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I am so glad I can write a glowing review about a hotel - or any customer service type place! It's been a long time since I have had such good service somewhere that it almost felt foreign. The only negative during this stay was a very small issue was at check in. The first set of keys we got did not work. We had to trek back down to the lobby to get the keys reprogrammed, but after that, the rest of our stay was perfect! The rooms have a digital thermostat (that are actually accurate) which is so nice! It's far better than the usual hotel cooling system of "high, low, off". The room was always at my perfect comfort level. I can't say the same for the hallways and elevators - they were very hot! The lobby was pretty comfortable, however. The staff is what puts this hotel over the top. The cleaning staff actually respected the do-not-disturb sign. We didn't leave the room until after noon the first day and on our way out I asked the front desk if we could still get our room cleaned that day and he took down my room number and passed it on to housekeeping. We came back after lunch and the cleaning staff was still finishing up with our room. The lady finishing up got out of our way so we could get our baby and bags in the room and was very patient while we swapped out our bag of baby items we would need for the rest of the day. The free WiFi in the hotel works very well. I watched a couple movies on it with no skipping or buffering. The free breakfast is one of the better ones at any similar hotel. They change the selection of hot breakfast items but I don't know how often. The first morning was scrambled eggs and bacon, the second was an egg & cheese bagle type thing with turkey sausage. I'm not sure what they offer other days of the week. In addition to those items, they have hard boiled eggs, toast, muffins, bagels, cold cereal, hot oatmeal, waffles (make your own fresh!) lots of fruit, yogurt, coffee, juices and milk. I'm sure I'm forgetting some items because it was such a big, plentiful selection for a free breakfast. When I got there the first time they were out of bacon and without having to say anything about it, the lady working the breakfast area told me she had more on the way and it would be ready in 2 minutes. The pool is very clean and decent. They have a convenient stash of clean "pool towels" out there so you don't have to bring your own from your room or ask for one before going out. During our stay we used up more baby bottles than expected and we were trying to find an alternative to washing them in the bathroom sink. We asked the front desk if they happened to have a dishwasher in the back. They did not have one, but Tim (wish I had gotten his last name) was extremely accommodating and allowed my wife to go back and use their large dish sink which had hotter water and better soap than we could have gotten in our room. We were very grateful to him for allowing us to do this. Again, the staff here knows and does their job very well. I am glad to see some places still understand and enjoy giving excellent customer service. Thank you to Tim and everyone else at this Hampton Inn in Huntersville!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This hotel was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant and the room was impeccable. The complimentary breakfast was also terrific, as there were many choices which is wonderful for picky children! Also, the USA today paper at your door in the morning is a nice touch that many hotels have discontinued. The pool is also very welcoming and well kept. Not to mention the landscaping is beautiful and very southern looking. Overall, this hotel is managed very well and they have not lost the attention to detail required.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Huntersville from May 23-29th and we have nothing but great things to say about it. It was extremely clean and comfortable. It's a fairly new hotel. I believe it's about 1-2 years old.

We stayed here while we were down for the Nascar race and it was a great location. About 30 minutes from the track and very central to many of the race shops and only a few minutes away from JGR.

The beds were really comfortable with plenty of pillows. We were on the side facing the highway but we couldn't even hear the traffic. It was very quiet.

We used the pool 1 day and we were the only ones there. It was warm and very clean with towels provided at the pool.

The service was excellent from the front desk to the cleaning staff. We have no complaints.

Breakfast was included daily from 6-10 a.m. and it was excellent and even included hot items such as eggs, omlettes, bacon, potatoes depending on the days.

We highly recommend this hotel and we'll definitely be back for our next stay in North Carolina. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Will post pictures soon.