“Amazing Pottery” 5 of 5 bubbles

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Pottery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Took my grandchild there. Lady there was very helpful and attentive.

“Amazing experience at Amazing Pottery Studio!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2010

We had my daughter's birthday party at Amazing Pottery Studio this year and it was such a great experience. The space is gorgeous, the staff were so helpful and great with the kids (they even provided balloons!). They have several different kinds of pieces to choose from including fused glass (examples were so beautiful). Their prices were extremely reasonable compared to others in the area. I'm definitely planning to go back as soon as possible to make gifts and something for me!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A great time at Amazing Pottery in Birkdale Village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2009

Across from the movie theather in Birkdale Village there is a "Paint Your Own Pottery Studio" called Amazing Pottery.
We had a great time time there. Were looking for something different to do and literally stumbled upon Amazing Pottery. The studio is cool, clean and full of beautiful things you want to paint yourself, perfect especially if you are looking for a specific color to match a room or a certain design. Once the ladies guided us through the process it was an easy, relaxing task to accomplish. I painted my very own coffee mug and I had a great time! I will definately go back and I learned they have a great website and great coupons online, if you are looking for a souvenir and a great place to spend some quality time at make sure to visit Amazing Pottery and you can make your own souvenir. How cool is that!

6 Thank NicoleK44