“Love this place”

Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #90 of 158 Restaurants in Huntersville
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located on beautiful Lake Norman area at I-77 exit 25 Huntersville, NC. Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar offers the finest Japanese cuisine in Huntersville, NC. Watch as we prepare your favorite hibachi dishes right at your table. Enjoy our delicately seasoned Kabuto Entrees of chicken, steak or seafood with: Japanese Clear Onion Soup, Hibachi Stir Fry Vegetables, Chef's Fried Rice and Kabuto's own secret recipe sauces. We also offer Sushi and special appetizers for your dining pleasure.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have eaten here several times. I get the filet and shrimp and it is always good. Love the noodles.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Good, but not great. The show is the main attraction...definitely, not the food. Love to watch the chefs do their thing but have never enjoyed the food very much. Wish they would change it up a bit, not a place you would want to go very often

1  Thank soccermom000
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

WOW! If I had to choose 3 adjectives to describe this place, they would be: Yummy, delicious,& tasty! It's prepared perfectly, considering it's cooked on your table!

1  Thank Melhughes
Reviewed July 2, 2013

It has a funny smell when I enter this place and they mix egg with their rice which I am allergic to. The food was just ok.

1  Thank 1970Sweetpea
Reviewed April 5, 2013

A little background about myself, I'm a consultant, so I travel quite often. One thing I hate the most while traveling is a mediocre service at a restaurant. Having dined at so many restaurants, I have a certain preference about service, food quality, and environment. When I walked into this restaurant, I immediately feel the welcoming aura. I was greeted and seated by the hostess. My sake came shortly after the server took my order. He also noted that I'm allergic to soy, which is great. Then the chef came in with his cart; he was really entertaining. Not to mention he took a great care in cooking my food, making sure that he only uses salt and pepper and not mix any of my food with soy sauce. The shrimp was juicy and the filet was tender. After dinner, the manager came to check on our table and made sure everything was great. Overall a great experience and will visit again and again.

1  Thank YurikoM_13