“Red Rocks Cafe has rocking food!”

Red Rocks Cafe-Birkdale Village
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Rocks Cafe-Birkdale Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 157 Restaurants in Huntersville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Outstanding selections, starting off with Blue Cheese & onion covered homemade chips. The crab appetizer is filling and could be a meal itself. Great comfort food as well. try it you'll like it!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was another first for me while in the Charlotte area. It served as the venue for an informal family reunion dinner.

I chose John Love's Bacon Wrapped Sirloin, described as "8 oz. Certified Angus Beef sirloin, bacon wrapped, served with garlic smashed potatoes and sauteed green beans". It did not disappoint! It was cooked as requested -- medium/well -- and the potatoes and beans were done just as they should be as well. By which I mean, not overcooked.

The ambiance is upscale, though informal. Think of it as a "business casual" restaurant. It's romantically dark, I guess you could say. The noise level gets a bit deafening in the bar area, so request a table in the dining area if you want to talk; things can still get a bit raucous back there yet not unbearably so.

I enjoyed my visit to Red Rocks and look forward to trying it again sometime.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Had lunch here and was not disappointed. All in our party happened to choose different burger selections and nobody was disappointed. The service was good and the atmosphere pleasant.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We have been to Red Rocks in Birkdale multiple times. We always try to go there when in Charlotte, either driving through or visiting. We have never been dissapointed. The menu is varied and excellent. I have ordered salads, sandwiches, soup, steak, pasta and all have been excellent. The wait staff is wonderful. It's nice to go during good weather and sit outside. They have the best she crab soup! We will continue to visit there each time we come through.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a large party of 15 for lunch one Saturday afternoon and we had a great time. The food was excellent and the service was above and beyond. A little pricey but I would highly recommend this place for a special occasion.