“Horrible...just horrible.”

Super 8 Huntersville/charlotte Area
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Right off the highway, but kinda tucked away so its nice and quiet. we almost picked a cheaper place bcs we were just passing thru but SO happy we chose ramada. Only a few bucks more and we got clean comfy room(with fridge, microwave & coffe maker!) which we didn't evn need because their complimentary breakdfast was FANTASTIC! Eggs, fresh& hot sausage gravy& biscuits, make yr own belgian waffles, pastries, cearal friut...& more!
So happy with r stay!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank jmmalo
Lakeland, FL
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have no way of knowing what any of the other rooms at this facility are like, but I CAN attest to the fact that room #207 is, perhaps, the nicest motel room I've been in.
AND - at an unbelievably reasonable price.
We were traveling from PA to FL and stopped for the night, so it was, unfortunately, a brief pleasure.
I would like to suggest that the deskclerks receive a little more training.
I'm a Wyndham Rewards member, but I didn't have my member number handy.
The clerk told me it COULD NOT be accessed up by my name and/or phone number, and I would have to contact Wyndham to receive the credits for my stay.
When I called Wyndham the following day, I was told the points had already been credited.
I asked how that was possible, when I hadn't given my member number, and the agent told me it was automatic when my address and phone number were given at check-in - and my member number would have popped up on the deskclerk's screen - if only the clerk had known to look for it.
Another minor annoyance - I prefer to finalize all the paperwork at check-in, so I can leave the room in the morning and immediately get on the road - something I'm permitted to do at 95% of the motels I've stayed in.
At this facility, I was required to go to the desk and "check out" in the morning - the ONLY way I could be given a receipt.
I seriously doubt this procedure is etched in stone.

Room Tip: Ask for room # 207. lol
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank rkhawg
Clinton
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very reasonable price. Clean and efficient room. Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast bar was good but could have been better, and if additions to the physical plant are ever considered lobby/breakfast area should be a priority.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Tim A
Travelers also viewed these Huntersville hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville
Huntersville Inn & Suites
Huntersville Inn & Suites
#9 of 12 in Huntersville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake Norman

Been to Super 8 Huntersville/charlotte Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Huntersville/charlotte Area

Property: Super 8 Huntersville/charlotte Area
Address: 14135 Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078-9070 (Formerly Ramada Huntersville)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Huntersville
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Super 8 Huntersville/charlotte Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Huntersville/charlotte Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Huntersville At Lake Norman Hotel Huntersville