“Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Quality Inn Huntersville
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed at Quality Inn recently and I have to say there is nothing that I would complain about or change! Rooms were great service was great especially the young lady Jessica we worked with!!!! I would definitely recommend people stay here.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Caybrooke1989-Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay guest satisfaction is a hallmark of everything we do here and we are pleased that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Warmest Regards
Silver Middleton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Springville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our van broke down on the way to Florida, and luckily we got a at minute room here! The staff was so wonderfully understanding and accommodating!! I love that they're pet friendly too, because we had our dog with us. We would have truly been out of luck otherwise. The only disappointing thing was that we forgot a very expensive pillow in our hotel room and they offered to shop it to us, whic was awe some, but it never came in the mail...

• Stayed October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FranklyHeather- Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay guest satisfaction is a hallmark of everything we do here and we are pleased that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Warmest Regards
Grayson, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

The staff is absolutely wonderful. So helpful and knowledgable of the area. They are all very friendly. I would definitely stay here again when traveling through NC. Housekeeping gives you anything you need at any time. I will remain friends with them all. Thank you for being so awesome.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Sidnestone Thank You for the kind words. The staff here at Quality Inn enjoyed reading your kind words. We love our guest and make many friends and we are glad to know that you consider us a friend. And we look forward to your return visit to the area.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

My fiancé and I love everything about Quality Inn at the Huntersville location. The location of the hotel is right in the middle of everything you could want/ need to complete your vacation. The rooms are very clean and newly updated! We've stayed at this location several times and what keeps us coming back is the staff. We had changes in our reservation this trip and Silver helped tremendously. When you call to make a reservation and you're greeted by the warming staff you will see why we love this location.

2 Thank Missmolly033
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Molly Thank you so much for the kind words. We love and take pride in our hotel and we are so happy to hear that guest see that and enjoy the stay here with us. I was sad to hear that you would not be coming because I knew that meant you would not get to see your fiancé. I know you miss him. Next time you come to visit if I do not make the reservation please email me and let me know you are coming in. I always enjoy speaking with you and would like to make sure I could stop in and say hello. Hopefully it will be soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family stopped here over night from being on our way to vacation and we was very impressed it Is a very clean hotel, The staff are great and very friendly! It is in a good location. Close to places that you might want to go. Again staff at front desk was very great very impressed with this hotel!

2 Thank Bethanyele
Bethanyele Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us! It means a lot to our staff to know that we are providing our guests with what they want in a lodging choice. And we are happy that your family has made our hotel your new half way point. And we look forward to serving you again next trip.

Kind Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We were on our way to Florida and we stopped here. It was very nice and I was glad it was clean. I liked the location of it too. It was close to places we could walk to. It was great! I would definitely stay there again. What I most likely liked was the service the women at the front desk were very nice and they were very friendly. I also felt safe there too, unlike other places you would stay at. I thank the service there and I know I am staying there again when we head back to home.

1 Thank Ashley_rocks21
Ashley_rocks21 Thank You for your taking the time on your vacation to write us such a nice review. It was a pleasure serving you and your family. I look forward to serving again on your way back home.
See you soon,
Silver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Me my husband and our children stopped at this hotel on are way to flordia from pa and it was affordable and very clean the workers were very kind,helpful they have really good workers the beds were comfy after a long drive and they also had a good variety a breakfast also this was a wonderful place to stay I would deffently stay there again

1 Thank Stephanie H
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Stephanie H Thank You for your taking the time on your vacation to write us such a nice review. It was a pleasure serving you and your family. I hope all of the kids had fun in Florida and I look forward to serving again on your way back home.
See you soon,