“Caution: Yield before you Proceed” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Huntersville

You added Quality Inn Huntersville to your Saves list
Quality Inn Huntersville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   16825 Caldwell Creek Dr., Huntersville, NC 28078 (Formerly Ramada Limited)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Huntersville NC
“Caution: Yield before you Proceed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had reserved rooms at the Quality Inn Huntersville on Christmas Eve 2012. I had guest to come in town and visit for the Holidays. During their stay my family members and friends where bitten by flees/bed bugs. It was brought to the front desk staff member on duty attention and no services were offered to accommodate.

During the stay one of my friends which where a guest requested to move to a different room during the middle of the night and staff accommodated her however the room in which she moved into had flees and bed bugs as well.

A family member caught several flees in a cup took it to the front desk staff member and displayed flees that he had obtained in a cup no services where suggested or offered to accommodated.

Breakfast was poor!
Hotel needs to be upgraded immediately!

If you have pets I do not recommend because this hotel has flees.
If you have children I do not recommend because this hotel has flees and bed bugs.
I do not recommend Quality Inn Huntersville NC under any circumstance or situation.

The old saying is you get what you pay for!
That is certainty a true statement if you decide to take your chances and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 stars
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
0908Yvette My sincere apologies for the issues you described during your recent visit with us. It sadness me to hear these things but do appreciate you taking the time to bring them to our attention. Please be assured that all of these issues you have addressed have been carefully researched. It is unacceptable that a guest leave our property not feeling that they have been taken care of. And this falls far below our standards. I am especially sorry that we were not able to satisfy your concerns prior to your leaving. Again, thank you for sharing your experience. If you need further help with your visit please call me direct. And we look forward to serving you in the future.

Front Royal, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Quality Inn on a recent trip on I-77. I had been driving all day, and after sitting in a holiday traffic jam on the interstate, decided I was "done." Check-in was fast and efficient, the price was reasonable and the room I was given was very satisfactory. The room was typical for a Quality Inn, not a lot of marble and frills (marble sink counter though), but the bed, pillows, and bedding were very clean and comfortable. The room did have a microwave and refrigerator. I was pleased that there were numerous eating places within walking distance, so after dinner at the IHOP next door, I got a good night's sleep. In the morning, I planned to leave before they began serving breakfast at 6:30 am, but when I asked about coffee, the staff member who was setting up the breakfast invited me to go ahead and help myself. This hotel goes on my list of places to stay again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Ed Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us, Guest satisfaction is a hallmark of everything we do here and we are pleased that you chose to stay with us. And if you get stuck in Huntersville traffic again it will be our pleasure to assist you with another great stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Room was very clean. Love to come back at this hotel. Convenient located near all shopping place& near restaurants. I would suggest this hotel to stay. Micro fridge in room. Enjoyed my stay

• 5 of 5 stars
Wmw1968 Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I had guest from out of town visiting me with the pet. I got them room at Quality hotel at Huntersville NC. It was so nice to have room with great value, clean room, hot breakfast. I would like to suggest this hotel for sure

• 5 of 5 stars
Pmpmpmpm Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit with us. We are so delighted that we were able to take care of your visitor traveling with the pet. And welcome them to visit with us again.
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

A three star establishment? I think the owners need to reevaluate what it means to be a "quality" hotel.

Apparently, there is no dress code because both the night staff and day staff employees looke like they just rolled out of bed without showering and put on the nearest sweat pants. And apparently they are allowed to do their nails while they work too as the lobby smelled like a nail salon.

The rooms appeared clean, however are in desperate need of makeovers. Or at least new shower curtains as the existing ones were covered in mold.

And there is nothing positive to say about the stale continental breakfast or empty coffee urns.

Best advice? There is a Holiday Inn right next door, I would stay there!

1 Thank Nulie18
Nulie18 My sincere apologies for the issues you described during your recent visit with us. It sadness me to hear these things but do appreciate your taking the time to bring them to our attention. Please be assured that I have discussed all of these issues with the entire staff. Clearly it was unacceptable and far below our standards. I am especially sorry that we were not able to satisfy your concerns prior to your leaving. Again, thank you for sharing your experience. If you visit Huntersville again please stop by and enjoy our newly renovated rooms.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed for five nights to visit my grandchildren and the desk talked with me everyday like I was the only guest they cared about but I seen that they took care of all of the guest knowing us by names and what we was doing it made me feel very comfortable. Rooms were clean and a good price. I know were I will stay when I am traveling.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
beckysmay1976 Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed in Huntersville NC at this Quality hotel. Everything close by this hotel, shopping center, restaurant, Birkdale village and near lake. Great value and nice clean room, with full breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Front side of the hotel rooms has nice view.