“Not bad for a short stay”

Quality Inn Huntersville
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The room had a smell to it when we checked in but we either got used to it quickly or it disapated. The AC worked great. The staff was friendly, espescially the woman at the front desk.. she helped us out in a big way. I didnt try the breakfast but my cousin did and it was fine. The strange thing was the guy knocking on my door at 11pm on a Sat nbight... I had no need to call for security or management, But it was weird. But its not the hotels fault .. its a drunk patron. The other oddity was the guy moving from one room to another... literally moving... everything but furniture.. very odd.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BD_FDNY
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

BD_FDNY Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Sorry, but this particular Quality Inn was not somewhere we could stay. We checked in to one of the non-renovated rooms and it was stained, dirty, cramped, cob-webs and stained bed cover. When you SEE obvious things, makes you wonder what you are not seeing. We were given the option of one of the rooms they had renovated and still decided to cancel and check out.

Room Tip: If you stay, try to get the best rate you can and know that you are simply looking for a place to la...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

DelawareFolks My sincere apologies for the issues you described during your recent visit with us. It sadness me to hear these things but do appreciate you taking the time to bring them to our attention. Please be assured that all of these issues you have addressed have been carefully researched. It is unacceptable that a guest leave our property not feeling that they have been taken care of. And this falls far below our standards. I am especially sorry that we were not able to satisfy your concerns prior to your leaving. Again, thank you for sharing your experience. If you need further help with your visit please call me direct. And we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The room was a little shabby but generally clean. However, the upholstered chair in the room was filthy - stained and dusty. When looking for an outlet, I noticed debris and dust behind the furniture. The bathroom was clean and well maintained. The bedding was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very limited when it came to choices. The staff were very friendly and they seemed to be in the process of improving the property. However, I will be looking for a different hotel next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SummerTraveler505

SummerTraveler505 My sincere apologies for the issues you described during your recent visit with us. It sadness me to hear these things but do appreciate your taking the time to bring them to our attention. Please be assured that I have discussed all of these issues with the entire staff. Clearly it was unacceptable and far below our standards. I am especially sorry that we were not able to satisfy your concerns prior to your leaving. Again, thank you for sharing your experience. If you visit Huntersville again please stop by and enjoy our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

As a business consultant who travels 50 weeks a year I find this location exceptional. Unbelievable rates for a brand new renovated property. It is situated less than a minute off I-77. 10 minutes to Charlotte, but I find myself mesmerized with Huntersville. There was nothing here 10 years ago, now it is has more to offer than most larger cities. The hotel is perfect for any stay. The management is great and the property is immaculate. You can pay double next door or you can stay here for a much better hotel.

Room Tip: Stay here for 1/2 price and get a much better stay
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Ed S Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I found the rooms to be reasonably priced very clean. the staff was very helpful a good morning breakfast. I travel for a living so I stay in a lot of hotels I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2012
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Darlene5555 Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Myself as lady traveler felt safe to stay at this continent location near McDonald Burgerking and lots more restaurant. I will always stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: King room has a nice view
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank hotel-expert333

hotel-expert333 Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Stayed new year night. Front desk was really helpful to give jump to our car as it was not able to start. Convenient location as we walked to Khol's & target. I think it was nice stay. May be helpfull to any other visitors coming to this area.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Phoober

Phoober Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay guest satisfaction is a hallmark of everything we do here and we are pleased that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Silver Middleton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntersville
Best Western Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman
#8 of 12 in Huntersville
Clarion Inn Lake Norman
Clarion Inn Lake Norman
#3 of 6 in Cornelius

Been to Quality Inn Huntersville? Share your experiences!