“Great place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hubert B&B and Inns
Santa Clarita, California
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

My friend and I recently took a trip to North Carolina (April 30-May 7, 2013) and we stayed at the White House. What a great place to stay! Compared to local hotels, the price for the week was very affordable. Robbie (the owner) was very nice and was quick to provide us with everything we needed/requested (he even brought us fresh picked strawberries on Wednesday morning-very sweet of him). We stayed in the Annex and had the entire place to ourselves for a couple of days before another couple checked into the 3rd bedroom. The house was really nice, antique-like and very clean. If I could give the White House a 10 star rating, I definitely would! There's no doubt that if/when I do return to North Carolina (and I'm almost 100% certain that I will) I'll be giving Robbie a call. Love Love LOVED my entire stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I needed a place to stay while visiting someone and I chose this place for the price. It's very affordable. I was very impressed with it all. I had the annex to myself and it's a lovely house. Very rustic looking-and quite peaceful.
My trip itself ended up being cut short and was not pleasant for me, but the white house really helped me relax. I appreciated Robby, a staff member, too for dropping by to check on me and bringing me food.
I don't anticipate visiting the Carolinas anytime soon again-but if I do I'll be staying here. It's amazing.
10/10 recommend!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Spanish Fort, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was coming to visit my son who was being deployed soon and I didn't know anything about the area so I called the Chamber of Commerce and they gave me The Whites House on Freedom Way's name and number. I am a very picky person when it comes to cleanliness and this place was perfect. Ronny gave me a room in the house which I preferred and it was very cozy. I would have had to pay a large amount for a room like that somewhere else but it was within my budget. I would visit with my son during the day so it would be late at night when I would get back to my room but I felt safe the whole time. If needed I would surely stay everytime I visit Hubert.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Linda S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed in the Annex and it was great. My fiancé found it on Craigslist so I was a little worried at first but looked up the website and it looked good. And it was. I went to NC for my fiancé's homecoming and stayed two nights alone and it was great. Right on the main road so even tho I know nothing about there I could find my way around and Robby was great, told me about a lot of places. We stayed a month and it was the best place to choose. I definitely recommended it to anyone staying for a few days. I've stayed at long term hotels and they were nothing compared to this place. It's about 15 mins to the piney green gate so it's great for avoiding the morning traffic if you're military.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Soelizabethsays
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

My family and I stayed at the White House on Freedom Way for a week plus. It is quite possibly the most beautiful, serene and memorable place we could have found in the U.S. Our accommodations were perfect... everything is so clean, affordable and comfortable. We fell in love with this amazing place!!!! The Owner - Robbie was wonderful and fun! It reminded me of my childhood and made our special occasion quite unforgettable! I can't wait for our next vacation at the White House and am telling all my friends and family about this magical destination. You won't be disappointed!!!! 5 STARS!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Nancy J
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family and I stayed at The White House the 17th thru the19th while staying in NC. We had the upstairs to ourselves, The accommodation were spacious and very clean, Hospitality was above and beyond the best ever. I will recommend this place to stay at,

Room Tip: All rooms there are great.