“Recommend highly”

Still Mountain Restaurant and Pub
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Still Mountain Restaurant and Pub offers authentic smoked BBQ and down home cooking in a casual, fresh atmosphere. Enjoy live music and dining on our beautiful screened in deck. Craft beers and a great selection of wines to complement your meal, as well as a children's menu.
Asheville, North Carolina
“Recommend highly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

The menu is varied, prices are excellent, and atmosphere and staff are always pleasant. Wonderfully quaint and interesting for any traveler.

Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skip”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Skip this place. Food is blah and pricey. There were a lot of flies, which grossed me out while eating. Service was OK; attentive, though the place was empty. And, they had to leave the restaurant go to the bank across the street to make change for a $100 bill. Weird.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank K C
kentucky
“Great music on a Saturday night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We just went to this place about 8pm on a Saturday night to hear the duo 'Chemistry'. They played great southern rock. We each had a beer and listened. Our service was great, but we did not order food. I can complain that smoking is allowed on the patio, which is annoying since now our hometown is totally smoke free.
Also I did notice that empty tables seemed to take forever to be cleared. I cannot comment on the food, since I did not even look at a menu.

Visited July 2014
Mechanicsville, Maryland
“Ribs!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Wish I could rate them 3 1/2, because the whole experience was better than "average" but not quite "very good". We arrived around 2 PM and were told that the ribs had just come off of the smoker - great timing! The meat literally fell off of the bones while I was eating. No frills, efficient service that was just this side of aloof, but the food means I would definitely go back.

Dandridge, Tennessee
“Beetle in salad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

My daughter found a rather large beetle in her salad. A manager, cook, or owner did not come to our table to address this. My dad and I had the pulled pork which we were unable to eat even before the beetle. My mom had chicken and she said it tasted like leftovers. I would not recommend this restaurant.

2 Thank Vickie D