“Amazing Farm to Table Dinner! Truly Unforgettable! ”

Unforgettable Dining at Mountain Magnolia Inn
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: (VISIT OUR WEB SITE FOR MENU)Unforgettable Dining is just that- unforgettable in both it's taste and presentation, and service. The setting, whether it be by fireside or on the front porch with mountain views is equally memorable. Dress is casual. Organic and locally grown foods.
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd time eating here. Last time was in June 2008. Tonight we brought my parents and it was amazing! I had the Tuna, my Mom the Pork, my husband the Ribeye and my Dad had Shrimp Risotto. The vegetables were delicious and the meats were tender. The Hostess and the Waitress were lovely. The chocolate flourless cake with pumpkin seed crust was the perfect marriage of rich sweet chocolate and salty. This is a Great place to celebrate a special occasion or Anniversary. The Absolute Best Restaurant in Hot Springs!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 28, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner in a beautiful Victorian house. We normally drive to Ashville to enjoy the "upscale dinner" however after reading the reviews, we stopped by to find a beautiful house and lovely garden so we made reservations. We arrived and there was a piano player playing in the lounge which was so nice...several folks were having a great time. We were promptly seated in a quiet corner over looking the outside. There is some covered outside seating that is very nice however we choose to sit inside due to some rain in the area. We were tempted to order the "chefs dinner" which is a 5 course meal prepared specifically for the couple however we had never eaten here so we choose to start with an entree. Hubby ordered shrimp risotto and I had a watermelon salad with balsamic and feta...both were excellent. Entree...we both had filets....they were fantastic and cooked to perfection. It was served with FRESH veggies and excellent mash potatoes with a demi glaze...It was fantastic. We finished it off with a creme brulee topped with fresh blueberries. The food was fantastic, service was great and the atmosphere was quaint and romantic. We were stuff but when we return, which we will, we will definitely order the Chef's dinner as I am sure that it would be excellent. Thank you...we will be back. Top notch!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank lthrel
Tonia-LN, Manager at Unforgettable Dining at Mountain Magnolia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2017

Thanks for the great review. We have a great team with our Chef Zeb, his assistant Ron and with Sarah being so attentive and an outstanding server. We strive to make your dining experience memorable! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2017

My girlfriends and I had dinner at Mountain Magnolia and everything was so yummy! The Golden Tile Fiah entree with risotto was so tasty. The service was superb! It is such a quaint and cozy place to have a very nice dinner with your spouse or friend. I will definitely go back again!

Date of visit: February 2017
Management response:Responded May 16, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been meaning to try dinner at the Mountain Magnolia Inn for some time. We had been told that the food was amazing. We live in the Asheville area which has quite a lot of great restaurants and so we would forget to head to Hot Springs. We took a couple with us for Valentines dinner and....wow!! The food was truly amazing!! The service was classy. It was such a quaint, romantic spot. We had to wait a little longer for our table than expected, but it was no problem because the hostess brought out a glass of vino and lead us to comfy seats by a fireplace. My husband and I are planning on going back and staying overnight for our 20th anniversary this spring. And of course dinner!!

Date of visit: February 2017
Management response:Responded May 13, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! So glad it was worth the drive! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2017

Best Filet and NC wild caught shrimp I've ever had! If you visit Hot Spings NC, this place is a must!

Date of visit: January 2017
Christina R, Innkeeper at Unforgettable Dining at Mountain Magnolia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Thanks for the great review! So glad you enjoyed it!

-Christina