“Valentines Dinner”

Unforgettable Dining at Mountain Magnolia Inn
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: (VISIT OUR WEB SITE FOR MENU)Unforgettable Dining is just that- unforgettable in both it's taste and presentation, and service. The setting, whether it be by fireside or on the front porch with mountain views is equally memorable. Dress is casual. Organic and locally grown foods.
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been meaning to try dinner at the Mountain Magnolia Inn for some time. We had been told that the food was amazing. We live in the Asheville area which has quite a lot of great restaurants and so we would forget to head to Hot Springs. We took a couple with us for Valentines dinner and....wow!! The food was truly amazing!! The service was classy. It was such a quaint, romantic spot. We had to wait a little longer for our table than expected, but it was no problem because the hostess brought out a glass of vino and lead us to comfy seats by a fireplace. My husband and I are planning on going back and staying overnight for our 20th anniversary this spring. And of course dinner!!

Management response:Responded May 13, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! So glad it was worth the drive! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2017

Best Filet and NC wild caught shrimp I've ever had! If you visit Hot Spings NC, this place is a must!

Christina R, Innkeeper at Unforgettable Dining at Mountain Magnolia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Thanks for the great review! So glad you enjoyed it!

-Christina

Reviewed January 9, 2017

As I mentioned in my review of the inn, I recommend that you do have supper there. My husband had driven from Tennessee years before just to dine, and again wasn't disappointed. For the menu size, there was an array of options: from ribeye to vegetarian butternut squash dishes; we loved our meal there and would definitely go back. Quiet setting with gas logs lit, very romantic.

Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad to hear it was worth the drive both times you came to dine with us. We look forward to your return.

-Christina

Reviewed January 6, 2017

Neat little B&B with great food, excellent service, romantic atmosphere
Planing to come back and staying in one of their room's and having Chef's dinner

1  Thank clstaggs
Petenagle, Owner at Unforgettable Dining at Mountain Magnolia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2017

Happy anniversary and thanks for choosing to celebrate it with us. So glad you enjoyed.

Pete

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We did the Chef's Table and I highly recommend doing this if you want to try the best of what is available. We had 5 courses, all served with a wine pairing. Each course was delicious and the portions were perfect to ensure that you were not overfull before making it to dessert. The service was fantastic as well. I would definitely go back when in Hot Springs.