“Pricey but I save gas money”

Fantasy Lake Water Park
Fayetteville, North Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Pricey but I save gas money”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I find it very good for those who live around the area and don’t want to drive much. The price is a bit pricey but I save gas money.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Vilara05

North Carolina
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Way too pricey”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This has been a long time attraction but under the new ownership the price keeps going up and is not worth the effort any more.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank fmattship
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Boring”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Fantasy lake is NOT worth the price you pay. There's hardly anything to do. Three slides, a jump tower, and Tarzan swings. Not exactly worth $16 dollars. The water is nasty and the fact they have concrete at the end of the green slides is dangerous.

Visited August 2013
7 Thank Sun0720
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lots Of Family Fun!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We didn't like the fact Fantasy Lake ended up closing down for rain. I understand getting out of the water for risk of lightening strikes, but to close the park down for the rest of the day was a bit much. Not to mention the loss of money we laid out for our family of 5. A half day rain check would have been the right thing to do. Your rain policy needs a few changes.

Visited July 2013
7 Thank Wendy A
Raleigh
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Great place to hang out and have fun”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

There are lots of things to do here but mostly caters to adults and teens and not really recommended for young little ones. My kids are pre-teens so they enjoyed their time.

I liked that they have pedal boats. I wish they have kayaks and canoes too. Price is a bit steep but we got Groupon so we went. I would go back only if I get Groupon again but otherwise it's a bit too much for my pocketbook. Good thing is that you can bring your own food.

Visited June 2013