“Amazing stay at this hotel!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hope Mills
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband and I usually stay in one-star hotels because we're penny pinchers, but he had a meeting for work, so we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. We were upgraded for free, and Sharon up front was very helpful and super friendly! We will never forget our stay in the Amazon Suite with the gorgeous glass shower!!! Thanks again Sharon!!!

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Not sure who's running this place, but it can't be a Holiday Inn. The wireless worked flawlessly for the two nights I was there - never had to log back in on my iPad, Android tablet, or laptop (tech consultant). I've never had that kind of luck at any of the other HI's I've stayed at (numerous). This was also impeccably clean and in a decent location. The only thing I can complain about was that the toilet paper was hard to find, and hard to reach once I found it. The desk clerk was nothing memorable (especially compared to Hannah at the Pembroke HI), but I don't really stay at hotels to get chatted up by the staff. This is the best HI I've ever stayed at, if it is, indeed, really a Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Beanbuddy
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We recently stayed overnight at this hotel. The bedding, pills, and bed were very comfortable, the room darkened with blinds for a good night's sleep. The room was also very clean. It was easy to find from the I-95N exit 40 or 41. Breakfast looked good with sausages, scrambled eggs, and pancakes, toast, bagels, yogurt, coffee. The one thing lacking was sufficient fruit as only bananas were available, although there was orange and apple juice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2013

A great value, friendly staff (thank you Sharon and Tiffany) this Holiday Inn is very clean, hot breakfast. A lot of great places to eat nearby. Great place for family to stay or business. not far from the indoor sky diving facility.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Hotel is clean, staff are friendly, breakfast is good. When working in Fayetteville, I always stay at this hotel. There are some nearby restaurants and I don't have to deal with the traffic on Skibo or Raeford Rd. Great alternative to Fayetteville locations.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very clean rooms, staff were polite and helpful the pool area was clean but needed more seating[4 chairs and 4 chaises] for a 5 story hotel.Breakfast was plentiful but I wished the coffee they served was milder it was so strong I couldn't drink it. would stay again.

Room Tip: Very clean,friendly staff, nice stay. would do again.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My brothers and son stayed here for a funeral. The rooms were roomy, clean, and had both a fridge & microwave. There was a small bereavement discount. The location worked perfectly for us. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast setup.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
8 mi away
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North
Hampton Inn & Suites Fayetteville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills? Share your experiences!