Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Crown Inn(Fayetteville)
Ambassador Inn(Fayetteville)
View Hotel
All reviewsstrip mallfayetteville areafree breakfastvisiting familywould stay here againworkout roomnight's sleepbed and pillowsbusiness centerclean towelsfront desk staffexcellent staynice poolnccerealwalmartmicrowave
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My brothers and son stayed here for a funeral. The rooms were roomy, clean, and had both a fridge & microwave. There was a small bereavement discount. The location worked perfectly for us. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast setup.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were there for only I night but it was nice. Only problem we had was the wifi in the rooms wasn't working. They gave me the phone number of the company that manages it but they never got it fixed during our stay. But we would stay there again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We are from Myrtle Beach, SC and decided to take our children to Fantasy Lake for a few days. I did some online hotel searching and came across the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills, which is very close to Fantasy Lake. Booked our stay months in advance for July 11 through July 14 (2013). The front desk girls were amazing! I ended up calling a few times a month before our stay with many questions regarding the hotel, area etc.. The girls were very patient and extremely polite and I feel the girls went above & beyond to please me. We arrived on a Thursday and found the hotel to be spotless. Our room was a suite which also was spotless, spacious and equipped with everything we needed, including a spacious mini frig. Being our first day was a Thursday, Happy Hour was available to us at 6pm. The hotel has Happy Hour for all of their guests Mon - Thurs. My husband & I and children were beyond impressed. Happy Hour offered beer & wine for the adults, a nice assortment of soda for the children, mini chicken legs & wings - cooked to perfection! , cheeses, chips & salsa as well as other chips. We all had such a great time and even when the hour was up, we were never made to feel rushed nor was anything whisked away. Costumer service was outstanding! Every evening before heading up to our room we enjoyed soaking in the hot tub. The front desk girls always had pool towels readily available for each time we went. The towels always smelled fresh and were neatly rolled. Once again, we were never rush out of the pool area as closing time approached. The hotel offers a snack room which is open 24/7. It offers a nice variety of items including ice-cream & candy. We felt the pricing of the items were fair for what was offered. Our children looked forward to going down to the snack room for a goodie every night before bed. Not to mention, my husband & I did too! I must also mention, my husband & I are big coffee drinkers. The dining-hall was open all night and hot brewed coffee was always available as well as different flavored creamers. - FANTASTIC! Okay, BEST FOR LAST!!!-Breakfast! Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills offers an incredible breakfast every morning. The selection will please a family with a big appetite as well as a family with a few picky eaters in the mix. From eggs to cereal and all the in-between, by far the BEST breakfast ever !!! The assortment was impressive to say the very least! We can not think of one single thing to complain about. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills is by far a top rated hotel with excellent costumer service and offers much more then anyone could ask for. We will DEFINITLY stay at this hotel the next time we visit Fantasy Lake or any other place in the surrounding area. We might just vacation at the hotel just for the relaxation and all it offers, including that amazing breakfast! Thanks so much Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills for a WONDERFUL STAY! We give you an A+ Rating. **(To our American Soldiers we saw staying at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills - WE SALUTE YOU ALL!!!!)**

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I've stayed in a few hotels in and around Fayetteville, NC and the Holiday Inn Express at Hope Mills is by far the most comfortable and friendliest place to stay. The location is nice; set away from the traffic and noise but still close to shopping and dining. It's only a mile and a half from the Millstone 14 multi-screen theater (the newest cinema in Fayetteville), a walk away from WalMart, and just down the street from a buffet of fast-food and fine dining. It's about 12 miles from Fort Bragg, NC and about the same for the Cape Fear Botanical Garden and the Airborne Museum.

Many of the other hotels are located on or near Skibo Road, which is a heavily trafficked road, noisy and not as pleasant of a view. The Hope Mills Holiday Inn Express is in the town of Hope Mills, which feels off the beaten path of the city. Unlike the hotels I've stayed in on Skibo Rd, I felt at ease with leaving my vehicle parked overnight at the Hope Mills Holiday Inn Express.

The staff is professional and friendly. The rooms are clean and well-attended to, and the breakfast is exceptional. The small work-out room is nice and the added bonus of a nightly sun-downer light refreshments hour (Mon-Thurs) at no additional cost is a great surprise.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Our party of five including three teens needed an oasis from highway 95 and this was it. Greeted in a very friendly way, like I was part of the family. The room was spacious and comfortable. The inn os a couple of miles from the interstate but is wasn't a problem, straight on through Hope Mills, which like the sign said, as close to Mayberry as you can get. Would recommend this inn and would return. PS.. The boys loved the pool and breakfast.