“Great Service & Location”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hope Mills
hopemills
“Great Service & Location”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This was my first visit to North Carolina and I was skeptical about the level of service that I might receive. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find friendly staff, up-to-date rooms, and multiple amenities. They have free wi-fi, free parking, free breakfast, and a free managers reception.The front desk staff have a lot of personality. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Fayetteville State University or the surrounding areas. I will definately stay here at the Holiday Inn Express in Hope Mills.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed 3 nights when our son came back from Afghanistan in February. Because of military changes, we had to book one night earlier and stayed in a different room from original reservation. Both rooms were spacious, updated, clean and very comfortable. First room on the back side of the hotel was completely quiet. The room from our original reservation was on the front of the hotel which faces the street and was just above the hotel entrance. There was a definate noise level difference because of the outside traffic but not unbearable and we were able to sleep. We were there during the week. If I had to stay over a weekend, I would definately ask to be placed on the backside of the hotel as there is a bar and grill right next to the front of the hotel and the street in front is heavily traveled. All in all, stay was very nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was my second visit to this hotel. I find that the price is right, breakfast is included in the price of the room. Very clean and comfortable. The people at reception are very very helpful. I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dannmike
Williamston, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I travel weekly, to various US cities on business, and I have to say that my favorite place to stay is at the Holiday Inn Express in Hope Mills, NC. There are three people there that deserve recognition for the outstanding job that they do. They are Jasmine, Julia and Sharron. Their hospitality is second to none and I always look forward to going back there. Although, I am not an easy person to please when it comes to being away from home. This place and these folks are my home away from home. As always, I prefer to stay at the Intercontinental brand hotels, but you (Holiday Inn Express) have truly outdone yourself in Hope Mills, NC! Your people do make the difference and I just want to thank you and the ladies for all they do to make each stay very pleasant.

John B. - South Carolina

Room Tip: Can't go wrong in any room!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank John B
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Before leaving on our trip from Princeton NJ to St. Augustine and back; I researched various half way points and choose the Holiday Inn Express In Hope Mills NC. My wife and I and our two children were very pleased. We booked in advance and got the 2 queen sized bed rooms with a couch and chair side area. The rooms were very clean each of our stays. The thing that made the stay so enjoyable was the courtious and friendly service of the front desk staff and morning breakfast buffet waitress. Our older son has a disability, and the staff was very kind and understanding. The Holiday Inn Express is located near a Food Lion not far away on rt 59. There is also a Auto Zone nearby. The store clerk there changed out a blown fuse for our cigarette ligher for us. There are several restaurants nearby and there is a place that has the best BBQ and fried chicken we have ever had. The hotel is armed forces friendly and definately family friendly. Ive done my share of traveling and its one of the nicest placest for the money I have ever had the pleasure of bringing the family to. Great Job.

Room Tip: Be sure to book the room via the main Holiday Inn Express toll free number in advance. We got a nice...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Barry B
Indiana
Reviewed March 5, 2012

My husband had to stay here for a month for business. I and our son came to visit him for a week and the hotel moved him to a larger room to accommodate us. We were in room 209. This room was an handicap accessible room. It came with a counter that had a sink in it, with room for storage. A dorm size refrigerator and a microwave. The room also had a desk with chair and a sofa sleeper too. The hotel offers a breakfast every day. There is an outdoor pool. Housekeeping did a great job everyday cleaning the room and making the beds and restocking items that are complimentary. The downside to the room is that the roof line, blocks the view from the window and there is a speaker outside this window that plays music. Most days they did not turn it on until 7a.m. and it was usually off by our bed time, however, one night it was on at 8p.m. and the base was quite annoying. My husband went and asked if they could turn it down and without hesitation, the hotel took care of it.
Everyone here was friendly and worked very hard to make our stay very nice.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Harker Heights, Texas
Reviewed March 4, 2012

From the front desks to hotel maids, everyone is very professional, its like a home away from home. aia enjoy the daily breakfast and snacks with wine in the evening Mon -Thurs from 1800-1900hr. Hotel is located around bank, Bar, /shopping center. The rooms are very clean with a 46 or 50 inch Flat Screen TV. Awesome place to stay..Air Port is within 10min drive.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills? Share your experiences!