“one of the worst Chinese food take out places in the world”
Review of China Best

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Best
Ranked #31 of 70 Restaurants in Holly Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 1, 2013

we all know take out right this place needs to be avoided unless you like salty stale food which has nothing to do with Chinese food

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Best takeout Chinese food in Holly Springs by far!!! I love it here! The family who owns it are very kind!!

1  Thank LaurenC123456
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My daughter & I ordered take out- we were both disappointed. The egg rolls were greasy. I had chicken fried rice but there was hardly any chicken in it. The rangoons were okay. We will try another place the next time we order takeout Chinese food.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Best Chinese food hands down! It is tough to get good food in Holly Springs, the only options are a couple of restaurants and fast food chains, China Best has good food at a good price!

1  Thank Sam A
Reviewed January 26, 2012

China Best is our goto place for chinese takeout. The staff is friendly, they always throw in an extra eggroll and give me a cup for a free drink while I wait.

The food is tasty and they don't bat an eye for special requests. My wife and I don't care for broccoli, and they will fix our dishes without it. The prices are typical of other takeouts in the area.

All of this makes for a good chinese takeout, but let me tell you what makes them great.

Last April a tornado blew through Holly Springs taking out power for miles around, including our house. When the skys cleared, my Dad and I drove out to survey the damage and hopefully score some takeout.

The Bass Lake shopping center had taken a lot of damage, missing awning and lots of debris on the ground. The place was dark and the manager and staff of the Lowes Food were all standing outside with a troubled look on their face.

We rounded the corner to China Best and there was a hand lettered sign on their door. It said "Open".

We went in and it was dark inside with some candles lit. The staff was cooking with gas and flashlights! It was one of our best dinners ever. We took our goodies home and ate by candlelight!

1  Thank TeddyC52