“First time at a Which Wich” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Manistique
“First time at a Which Wich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was the first time that I'd eaten at a Which Wich. It's basically sub sandwiches but a little different way of ordering them. My daughter & I both had the crab salad and it was good. It was a nice evening so we were able to eat at the tables outside.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Nice size sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I enjoy marking my bag with my preference of sandwich, it is kind of fun. The sandwiches are a decent size and the toppings are pretty fresh. The overall sandwich is good, but certainly others that I would prefer. I would return, it just not would be my first choice. The location is great and sure they will attract a certain audience.

Visited May 2014
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Inconsistent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Sometimes this place is really good however you never know whether it will be a good day or not. I have been in when everyone was working well together and my sandwich was yummy however I have also been in when I had listen to the employees snap and fuss with each other, argue with people visiting the restaurant that are not eating, and grumble every time someone goes in the bathroom they just cleaned. At times the language definitely needs toned down along with the snippy attitudes. I really pay attention to profane language or how employees are getting along with each other however I have been in a few times that I could not ignore it completely.

• Visited February 2014