“unexpected pleasure, great digs!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Holly Springs
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My room was beautiful, the area convenient, the historic downtown charming. Desk staff was warm and extremely efficient. Two hundred characters, minimum? Don't need so many to express how much I enjoyed my stay- clean, well designed, stores nearby, newspaper available, upgrade- wonderful

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have business in the area, and actually look forward to my stays here. The hotel is very clean and comfortable, and the staff is wonderful! The breakfast buffet is always fresh and tasty, and a nice variety.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I had to visit sick relatives in Wilson, Chapel Hill, and Fayetteville, so I was looking for a centrally located property. I selected this one because I got a special rate, and almost couldn't find it! But I'm so glad that I did find it! It is a fairly new property, so things are nice and 'fresh'. But the layout of the rooms (particularly the King suite that I stayed in) was new, functional and very comfortable. The common areas were really nice, the Fitness Center was extremely well-appointed, and the breakfast was great, if slightly limited. From the front desk to Housekeeping, the staff took pride in caring for the guests. I often stay in Hampton properties, and I am accustomed to a certain level of service. This property exceeded that for me, and I greatly enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed in a King suite and it was lovely.
The placement of the hotel was very well thought out, as it is away from the traffic of the highway ( 55 ) and the cluster of the shopping area ( Walmarts ).
Yet getting to and from both of these things would not be a problem when the time came for their usage.
It was a quiet, restful retreat. This was exactly what my wife and I were looking for when we thought of a North Carolina vacation.
It's not too close and not too far from the rest of society.
The staff was very friendly and even helped my wife with breakfast that she wanted to bring back to the room.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor give better access to the parking lot, however all of the rooms are great r...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Shari H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our goal is to provide you as relaxing a stay as possible and I'm happy that we met those expectations. Please let us know when you are returning to the area so we can have the opportunity to do it again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Lebanon, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great stay. excellent accommodations, helpful staff top notch establishment could not have asked for more in a hotel. Even had a bag breakfast the day I had to leave quickly. The laundry was key protected allowing me to leave my laundry and return to my room rather than waiting there. Parking was easy access and all around a positive experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites, in Holly Springs, was a delight. I am extremely impressed with the care that I received. I am used t traveling, but I am not used to receiving such value for my money. I was abler to put my attention on other matters, knowing that everything at the Hampton Inn would continue to go perfectly. And, of course, it did!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I could not stop remarking, about the comfortable bed, and covers. The room was a nice size, all amenities were there , and close to Walmart my favorite store, I actually walked there! A+++place to stay in Holly Springs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Comfort Inn Apex
Comfort Inn Apex
#3 of 6 in Apex
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs? Share your experiences!