“Great food great service!”
Review of Surfers Cafe

Surfers Cafe
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Holden Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Description: Burgers, Hotdogs and Seafood
Flora, Illinois
“Great food great service!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I just came into town and this was the first place I came to. I got to say if you want great food and service come here. It has great burgers, fries,and a really friendly staff.

• Visited August 2014

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Awful”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ate there for lunch based on the positive reviews here, and we couldn't believe how disgusting the food was. We are not picky, but this food was just gross. I took one bite of my grilled chicken sandwich and felt like I was going to be sick. It tasted like frozen food warmed up in the microwave. Avoid this place!!

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank ncmom36
King, North Carolina
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

They have the best burgers and french fries around. A great location that you can go and get a quick bite to eat before you spend too much money going hungry into Food Lion next door. A simple restaurant that has no frills other than the sexy dummy in the window which I think is so cool. I would recommend this if you are into getting a great hamburger at a great price.

Visited July 2014
North Carolina
“Delicious and Friendly ”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I first visited this place a few months ago, after thousands of trips to Holden. It was just tucked away in the shopping center but my husband's coworker back home mentioned it so we gave it a shot. We always usually get the same thing - cheeseburgers and they are consistently delicious! They seem to have a unique flavor!! The fried okra is yummy. Try it! The ladies that work there are super friendly, too!

1 Thank Emily B
Charlotte
“Fried food. Frozen food. Nothing from scratch. Low prices.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

If you like fried food, you'll love this place. The oysters are decent and the prices are low. The burgers were frozen bubba burgers. The shrimp in the "shrimp" burger were frozen mini shrimp. This is a shame, considering we are at the beach and have easy access to fresh seafood. This restaurant leaves you wishing you'd gone somewhere else and that you hadn't eaten a plate full of fried food. I won't be going back.

• Visited July 2014