“Are you kidding me?”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Description: Burgers, Hotdogs and Seafood
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Its's fried food, and there is nothing special about it. We tried this spot last summer, having read the reviews. I am still stunned at the "glowing" reviews of this place. Maybe this passes for 'awesome' in Holden beach, but for my take, it was mediocre at best.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Everything was fresh and piping hot, and plenty of it. The shrimp and oysters were lightly breaded and delicious, exceptionally good hush puppies. Over all the best we had in a good while. If you love fresh seafood, don't pass this one up !

1  Thank Betty Osborne W
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Food is very good. The prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly. We eat here every time were in Supply, which is often.

1  Thank David P
Reviewed January 11, 2014

There were 4 of us and we each had a different type of seafood and shared. What can I say. Everything that went in my mouth was awesome. They also had the best fried okra I have gotten anywhere. My only complain is they only had Pepsi products and I'm a Coke girl. You order right as you walk in the door and they bring the food to your table. The smile never left our servers face. There are only 10 tables in the entire place but it appeared a lot of their business is take-out. You probably wouldn't expect to get great seafood in a place like this but you won't be sorry if you give it a try. The address for the place is actually Supply, NC and not Holden Beach but it's less than a mile from the Holden Beach bridge.

1  Thank cheryl h
Reviewed October 18, 2013

You wouldn't imagine that you would find the best seafood in a beach town at a local burger/hotdog shop, but you sure can here at Surfer's. Absolutely delicious food at a pretty decent price. Don't go anywhere else!

1  Thank BigPapaNC