“Bad Food. Bad Service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Efland, North Carolina, United States
“Bad Food. Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Breakfast food was awful. Children would not eat it. Overpriced and Waitress was terrible. DO NOT GO!!!!

• Visited June 2014

Durham, North Carolina
“Don't go to Russells if you want good service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our family went to Russells' on Mothers Day - We had a reservation because we had several young children with us, We waited close to an hour to be seated even though the dining room they showed us to had only 1 table occupied. Then no one gave us any service - no one asked if we wanted anything else, more water, etc. By the time everyone had been served, several were ready to leave because they had already finished. So a family meal was not a family meal. It was a large table of folks eating independently of each other with several unhappy fussy children. It was nightmare. And when leaving, I could not even find anyone in charge to complain to. I will never go there again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank AlyneMO
Elon, North Carolina
“Pricey but Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I think the prices were pretty high for the steaks. We had the London Broil both ordered medium rare. Mine was overcooked but hubby's was perfect. Loved the baked sweet potato. It was soft and piping hot. The salad was my favorite. Redneck iceberg lettuce with cheese and cukes and croutons.
I doubt we will go back as we were just passing through - but I'm not disappointed we stopped.

Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food but terrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

The food was good though overpriced but the main compliant is the service. We were there with a group and our bill automatically included an 18% tip even though there were only 2 waitresses taking care of over 50 people. After we finally got our food we never saw our waitress again. Will never go back. (RSH)

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Rick H
“Average Steakhouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for her work's Christmas party. There was about 20 of us and we had our own room upstairs. The service was great and very friendly. The waitress handed our party really well. The food good. I had rib eye and the wife had London boil. Hers was undercooked. I liked the atmosphere and the building was neat.