“Delicious Food and Comfortable Atmosphere”

Radius Pizzeria & Pub
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Hillsborough
“Delicious Food and Comfortable Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This pizza place goes above and beyond the usual pizza. Their pizzas are not only tasty but put together unique and delicious combinations. I would recommend any of them. Best of all, the menu changes periodically as it gets updated to add some of the seasonal specials that have caught on. If pizza is not your favorite food, then try their paninis or pasta dishes. Both are also flavorful!

• Visited February 2014

Efland, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall Waste”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My mother and I went to Radius hoping for a cheap, fun dinner. Unfortunately, this would not be the case. The atmosphere was nice, happy chatting families, and waiters rushing around. When we entered the restaurant, it took roughly seven minutes for us to be seated, and then when we ordered our drinks, (water and lemonade) it took ten minutes for them to arrive! We ordered our meals, and they took a reasonable amount of time to come. My mother's pizza was fine, but my pasta was stone-cold! When I sent it back, it took twenty minutes for my meal to come. (It was ravioli) When the check finally came, (After a good twenty minutes of waiting) the waiter did not take the cold ravioli off the bill. We firmly requested that the pasta be taken off. The only good thing about the restaurant was the lively, up-beat atmosphere. Please don't waste your money here.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Maddie V
Noblesville, Indiana
“Not your typical pizza joint!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I went to eat here and it was fabulous! Pizza is more along the lines of gourmet with a variety of toppings from the norm to the unexpected. Nice beer selection and the cocktail I had was excellent. Overall service was good, but still a bit unorganized. We will go again!

• Visited May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Pizzeria in Downtown Hillsborough”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Radius Pizzeria and Pub is located right in downtown Hillsborough on Churton Street. We stopped here as a group on our way back from a hiking trip and everyone was very hungry. All of the restaurants were packed, so we chose Radius because it seemed to have the shortest wait. We had a group of 7 and the staff were able to put together a couple of tables so we could all sit together. Overall, we had a nice experience. The menu consists primarily of pizza and paninis with a few sides and salads, so it was a little limited, but everyone was able to find something that they liked. I had the Margherita Pizza and it was pretty good. They only come in a 12" size and it was just about right - I finished the entire pizza and it satisfied my hunger. The service was a little slow, but they were pretty busy and all the staff were friendly. I would likely eat here again when I'm in Hillsborough.

• Visited April 2014
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Super New Pizza Place - not Ordinary!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is not your typical pizza place - this is a speciality pizza place with a great bar and atmosphere. Even outdoor seating. Can't think of anyone who does not like this place - just a cool place to hang and enjoy.

Visited March 2014