“Now that's BBQ”

Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Now that's BBQ”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Kinda pricey, but worth it. Try the Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, and coleslaw. Get the unsweet Tea and your own.

Visited July 2012

Hillsborough, North Carolina, United States
“Worth going back”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We live minutes away so for just a quick bite out it is heaven on Earth. The pork nachos are fabulous!!!!

Visited December 2012
Burlington, North Carolina
“Another visit to Hillsborough BBQ Company!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I decided to make the 25 minute trip to our favorite BBQ place today Sunday, Nov.18, 2012. We had drove down 3 weeks ago on a Saturday and was disapointed to discover that had sold out of BBQ pork before 7 pm. I guess that's a good thing for them, but it was disapointing for us. We found out today that they only prepare a certain amount for each day and that guarantees the freshness!Well I can tell you that they made up for it today! We had a great waitress named Jamie and she quickly delivered drinks and took our order. She advised that they had chili made with the beef brisket, so I had to try it. We got our usual BBQ pork sandwich for my wife and I got the Brisket plate. WOW! Everything was fresh and hot! The chili was great! No room for a desert today, but I can recommend the cheesecake and the carrot cake both made by Joel the owner. I can advise you guys now that they have extended their Sunday hours until 8pm. until further notice. Jamie's great service did not end with the dinner, afterwards, she ran through the parking lot to bring my take out box that I had left on the table. Her service was beyond my expectations! I have to mention our other great waiter Mike. For great service, ask for Mike or Jamie. It was simply a great experience! Until next time, good luck finding BBQ as good as this!

• Visited November 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“Everything is awesome!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The brisket sandwich is amazing and the sauces are reeeeeally good! Price is pretty good and the place is cool. Go. Now.

• Visited October 2012
“Must check it out”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The food was amazing! We tried all the bbq'ed meats. Brisket, turkey and pork were out of this world. Ribs were a little tough, but great flavor. Delicious!