“Awesome Service!!!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Hillsborough
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hillsborough
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our bus broke down and we went to this hotel and they where extremely awesome. They gave us a great rate and the hotel manager came up there at 1am in the morning to assist us. Then while our bus was being fixed he allowed us after checkout time to lounge in there lobby and meeting room it was over 40 of us. Great Hotel!!!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hillsborough

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our tour bus broke down in their area. We are from Mississippi and they made our stay very pleasant even at 2 in the morning. They worked with is in finding rooms that accommodated everyone. Breakfast was fresh the next morning and the coffee stayed fresh. Thank you.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a nice night here. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, made us feel very welcome. We were just stopping through but it seemed to be close to the town.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was here for 3 days combining business and pleasure. From the first, the staff was gracious and welcoming. I checked myself into the wrong room and the housekeeping supervisor fixed it all for me so I didn't have to move, and did it with a smile on her face. The room was clean and all the facilities, including the pool, were well tended. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Made a very quick stop here over the weekend. Didn't get a chance to use the pool, excercise equipment, eat the breakfast, but overall was impressed with the friendliness and cleanliness of the property. Would stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

If you are visiting in the Chapel Hill/Durham area, try this motel in Hillsborough - super convenient between I-40 & I-85 just west of CH/Durham and the town of Hillsborough itself is so quaint and lovely and worth a visit for its historic properties. The staff is so helpful and friendly, the breakfast bar is excellent, and the rooms well attended to. It is very well priced and I found it as easy to stay here to visit for Carolina graduation as staying off the 15/501 with all the lights and traffic - it's so easy to hop on either interstate to get wherever you want to go. Great hi-def tv, gave me detergent for the washer/dryer, generous with extra towels, etc. It was quiet, too. You just got the feeling that the staff really wanted to make it an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KMKam
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My main impression of this hotel was based on the friendliness
and helpfulness of the people who work there. They would have gone to any length to make me a contented guest. I think these hotels, if they're nice, all seem the same, room-wise. It was very clean and comfortable. I thought the price was fair ($99 for a double) But the pleasure of it was being welcomed and cared about. A great experience of North Carolina! I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hillsborough
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hillsborough
Hilton Durham near Duke University
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durham Chapel Hill
Hampton Inn Mebane
Hampton Inn Mebane
#1 of 2 in Mebane
Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85
SpringHill Suites Durham Chapel Hill

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hillsborough? Share your experiences!