We lucked into finding the Mitchell Lodge on our last time through Highlands and booked to stay there this trip. The online booking was good and the rates were very reasonable. The staff upgraded us to a fireplace room for our two nights which was a great bonus when the weather got cool. The place is clean and quite except for the road when the windows are open. Our stay had a late night spring thunderstorm the knocked out the power and delayed all the clocks. We got up late and had breakfast in the office truly time did stand still at the Mitchell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mitchell's Lodge & Cottages is nestled by a small mountain stream and lake only 2 blocks from Main Street in Highlands, NC. Accommodations include a secluded lob cabin with fireplace, kitchen and Jacuzzi overlooking a small mountain lake, to a suite with some of the same amenities located in the Cedar Lodge, the newest building on the property. If you want a great rate, try one of the Standard Rooms. Free wireless internet access, free continental breakfast on the weekends. We hope to see you soon. "It's Like Coming Home" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mitchell's Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitchell`s Lodge & Cottages Hotel Highlands
- Mitchell`s Lodge And Cottages
- Mitchells Hotel Highlands
- Mitchells Motel Highlands