“Nice lunch spot.”

Description: Dinning Options: Lunch & Dinner,
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice lunch spot.”
Reviewed September 3, 2014

We had sandwiches which were very tasty. The rice salad side was tangy and delicious, but the sweet potato chips were cold, chewy and greasy. The wine was good, and reasonably priced. The food was a bit overpriced, but definitely above most lunch menus. Very nice art on the walls which added a nice touch to the experience. With so many great choices in Highlands, I'd say go elsewhere for dinner, but lunch is a good bet.

Visited August 2014

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Outstanding experience”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Our reservation was honored on time and the service was excellent. We ordered Mouintain Trout and their "Waterfall Beef" and shared them along with a Caesar salad loaded with anchovies. Portions were ample and very memorably tasty. Don't miss this restaurant when in Highlands.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food, quaint town, beautiful area”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Fantastic restaurant with great atmosphere and friendly service. Good was delicious and good for you. Highly recommend.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Bon appetite”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

After trying several local restaurants, this was my preference for a very nice Highlands meal. The Bire appetizer was good and my Ahi was perfectly seared for my taste.

Visited August 2014
Albany, New York
“wow was I ever wrong”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We were visiting Highlands as a family group, nine of us. It was past lunchtime and everyone was hungry and cranky. We were walking around town in separate groups trying to find a place to eat together.
My sister went into Wild Thyme and found that we could be seated together and made us all follow her in. I was quite unhappy...I thought it would be pretentious, not very good, and we would be there for three hours.
WRONG! First of all, our server was friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. Second, all the food was excellent, and being a large group we ordered a large variety of items. And third, all the food came out quickly especially considering the size of our party.
I left the restaurant a lot happier than when I went in, and I would certainly eat there again if I ever was back in Highlands, NC.