“Nice choices for Vegetarians”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Thyme Gourmet

Wild Thyme Gourmet
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Highlands
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dinning Options: Lunch & Dinner,
Alpharetta
“Nice choices for Vegetarians”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Recently enjoyed a girl's week-end in the Highlands. We had dinner at Wild Thyme Gourmet. Place is intimate without feeling too crowded. I'm sure the outdoor dining in the warmer months is wonderful. I selected a Portabella Mushroom entrée, which was a generous Portabella Mushroom topped with grilled sweet red peppers, sandwiched within a pastry shell. Very delicious and beautifully presented. Service was prompt; our waiter was friendly. Would definitely go back!

• Visited February 2013

Augusta, Georgia
“Great new location - Villlage Center !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

new location is WOW and the food is always GREAT ! Service, selection and the quality of the food was the best we have had in Highlands

Visited February 2013
“Fresh and Fabulous Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had lunch here twice on our recent trip to Highlands and loved the food. Every ingredient, while part of the whole dish, stood out as fresh. The salmon was incredible. Will go back for dinner next visit. Check out there menu online. It was notable that the staff at this restaurant takes pride in their restaurant. I heard many positive comments from other diners and from people who live in Highlands. It must be great to be a waiter in a restaurant where the patrons appreciate the labor of love evident in plates they place on the table.

Visited December 2012
Evans, ga
“Great atmosphere and fantastic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I arrived late to Highlands, slipped in the Wild Thyme without reservations, and were pleasantly surprised! Fantastic dinner, great wine and very personable staff. We felt lucky to have slipped in without reservations and plan to have another visit before we leave! Can't say enough about the great food - very fresh!

• Visited February 2013
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Delicious, unique and personal service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

As I dined alone Jan. 24, the Wild Thyme personnel did not make me feel uncomfortable - I was not placed out of the way or at a small table. The Goat Cheese, Walnut and Cranberry salad with a slightly sweet vinaigrette complimented the goat cheese and baby arugula nicely. The Panee Breast of Chicken was crisp with lovely flavor and delicious. The restaurant is filled with interesting original art work. Service was very good and friendly as we, along with another table, moved into a conversation about a storm moving in. I'm very glad I ate here and will again on my next visit.

• Visited January 2013