“Great spot a few steps from the strip”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fressers Eatery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fressers Eatery
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
ATL,GA
“Great spot a few steps from the strip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

Very good option, with great prices; the pesto pizza was excellent.

Visited May 2012

Littleton, CO
“Wonderful, family dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stopped in during an early May visit to Highlands. This is clearly a family-oriented place with good food and a really friendly environment. Deb, the owner/chef, got to know us personally and recommended two good dishes; Mary, our server, was a lot of fun and very attentive. This is a terrific value for Highlands in a historic environment.

Visited May 2012
“A restaurant with something for everyone.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Excellent choice for families. Very diverse menu. Cool historical building!

raleigh
“Excellent for vegan & burger types”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

I love eclectic vegetarian food, but my husband & his sister love burger & fries. We all were able to order what we loved AND it was very good. He loved his fresh (not frozen) hamburger & my salad was tasty. I ordered my salad to my liking from items on the menu & the wait staff never blinked an eye. I do agree the decor is a bit spartan, and I suggest incense as an addition to enhance the sensory experience. However, the courteous service and delicious food, made all that just an insignificant backdrop to an marvelous meal.

• Visited April 2012
Jacksonville, FL
“One of my faves!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

As a seasonal resident of Highlands for many years, I can tell you that it has consistently been one of our favorite restaurants in town! The food is fresh, carefully chosen and very well prepared. The friendly staff will go out of their way to accommodate special requests (no salt, gluten free, etc.). It has a casual, family-friendly atmosphere, and a small but varied menu that a little something for every palate. Also a nice wine selection. Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don't miss the Morning Glory Muffins at the bakery!

• Visited March 2012