“Quick, Inexpensive, Good”
Review of Flipside Restaurant - CLOSED

Flipside Restaurant
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Dropped in for a quick dinner. I had one of the burgers with pimento cheese, my sister-in-law had the reuben. We shared the fried green tomato and remoulade appetizer. I had one of the craft brews - a dark beer that I can't remember the name of. Service was friendly. Food was good. Prices were reasonable. We'll be back if ever in Highlands again.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have been to Flipside 5 or 6 times over the last few years. The first time was awful. The next 3 or 4 were pretty good. This time, it was just okay. My wife and I both had burgers. Again, it just wasn't as good as in the past. The fries had too much seasoning on them.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food and beer were good but the service was horrible. We had to get our own silverware, no one could take our money after three tries....finally, found someone to check us out. One waiter was trying to seat people, take orders, serve and run the floor while another lady messed with floor mats and signed for deliveries offering no help to the overwhelmed waiter. Won't get customers back treated like this.