“Best coffee ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Best coffee ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Friendly atmosphere, delicious coffee and comfortable surroundings. Take your book, laptop or newspaper and enjoy a quiet hour.

Visited May 2013

atlanta
“Great place to hang and have a cup of coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great coffee and so friendly. Great place to have a cup of coffee or hang out on a rainy day. Another place to grab a sandwich.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I love Buck's. Good coffee is hard to find these days, even with the many coffee shops on the many corners in the big cities. It's even more amazing to find a great cup of coffee or espresso drink in a small town in the North Carolina mountains. Buck's is one of these places. The coffee they serve starts with excellent beans that taste freshly roasted. They work their magic while you're working using their wifi and deliver a cup that I have gone back for several times on our visits to Highlands, NC.

• Visited April 2013
Raleigh
“Good Earthy Coffee Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We enjoyed our morning coffee and internet access here while vacationing at a cabin with no access. There were even open Easter morning! Good coffee/lattes and nice selection of basic breakfast bread goods.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Typical coffee place.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here for me to have a hot chocolate and for my wife to have a coffee. It's similar to a Starbucks atmosphere, but better pricing. Our drinks were good but we didn't try any of the food since we were about to have lunch. I have no complaints but since I don't drink coffee I have little experience to compare it to. I'm not sure what one coffee shop would have to do in order to really stand out from others. Take my lack of experience into consideration when averaging my review with others.

It did seem like a nice place to sit, relax, and enjoy a drink and/or snacks. I would (and probably will) visit here again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles