“Frozen Hot Chocolate”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Highlands
Atlanta, Georgia
“Frozen Hot Chocolate”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Delicious frozen delight and we bought lots of gifts for family for Christmas gifts. A room full of chocolate and other candies! What's not to like??

Visited December 2013

Charlotte, N.C.
“You cant go wrong with Kilwins”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great home made waffle bowels/cones sweets choc etc. Nice new clean expanded store with seating inside or out. Nice treat

Visited November 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fine Chocolate Haven”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Excellent product and service. If you love chocolate then you wont want to miss a visit to this little shop on Main st.

• Visited November 2013
“YUM!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in and got fudge. Excellent! They gave us samples of Carmel's and fudge as well. Great place.

Visited November 2013
Longwood, Florida
“Nice family-owned specialty "Sweets" type establishment.”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I visited this shop twice during my recent stay in Highlands, North Carolina with my daughter. The first time we just stopped by to buy some fudge to bring back to the hotel room. The fudge was, as fudge often is, quite good and it contributed to my inability to lose weight during this trip despite hiking up and down several mountains.

The second visit was prompted by my daughter's insistence that this place had ice cream (It does) so we stopped by again and she got a bowl of "Cake Batter" ice cream that she did not like (so I devoured it-----it was excellent) and then of course we reloaded our fudge cache with another pound and a half of fudge. You see---they were running a special all week (or longer?!) such that if one purchased 2 half-pound pieces of fudge----you'd get the third half pound piece for free. So in hindsight, I can see why buying and eating 3 pounds of fudge probably contributed to my weight gain. Regardless, the fudge was excellent (as previously stated) and the place had a very friendly vibe to it with the owner's 10 year old daughter serving the customers and with his wife also helping out. Just a nice little slice of Americana. It was not cheap by any measure. But this was Highlands, after all. A very exclusive little resort town so I was prepared for sticker shock everywhere I went in town. Stop by and grab some coffee, fudge or ice cream---you'll be glad you did!

• Visited October 2013