“Interesting place to find a restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe 460 - CLOSED

Cafe 460
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Seating
Atlanta, GA
“Interesting place to find a restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

On the recommendation of a local for a cheap breakfast, we tried this. I never would have guessed you could order food in a pharmacy! The local was correct, the food was a great value. Breakfast for two was only $22 (I normally order two or three meals for myself). The service was quick, and like all breakfast foods in my opinion, tasted great. Special note to their excellent buiscuts. I'll be back next time I'm in town. It's nice to be able to have breakfast while on vacation and not spend a fortune first thing in the morning.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent Breakfast Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I loved this place! - The HIghlands version of a diner. Great greasy big breakfast in an old-fashioned pharmacy. The price was right, the service was great and the food was very good. What a suprise! Best breakfast we had in town.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta
“Small town grill in a 1960's Pharmacy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

It's quaint, friendly and cheap. Great for lunch with the kids. I always order the 460 Hotdog with sweet potato fries. Nostalgic.

Visited December 2012
“Great small place for Breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast here. Located in pharmacy. Our family ordered pancake platters. It was yummy. Lots of food and great value. Great service. Great souvenior shop. Would recommend.

Calhoun, Georgia
“Best place for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Fast, friendly service, great food, very reasonable. Reminds me of going to the old drugstore in my town when I was growing up for afterschool treats and meeting friends. Nostalgic!

Visited November 2012