“Probably the worst Chinese food ever ! ”
Review of Golden China - CLOSED

Golden China
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Chinese - Japanese
Description: Chinese - Japanese
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

It was a damp and chilly night and we decided that instead of going out we would just order Chinese take out! We called to place the order to find that they didn't have anyone to deliver even though there menu said delivery available! So my husband drove across the street to pick it up! When he got back with it we had dinner, needless to say most of it ended up in the trash ! Most of the food was over cooked and all of it was tasteless! There was no flavor what so ever! Over night we all ended up sick from it! Warning to all do not go here! It's over priced , bad tasting, and will leave you in the restroom after you eat it!

4  Thank Scarlett1234

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

The food had a good taste but was cold. Steam pans on buffet were hot but the food was cold. There is only one working light in the restroom and i had to use the flashlight on my phone to use the restroom. I posted a pic to give an idea of how dark the restroom was.

2  Thank SparkyzFan
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Sushi was disgusting. I couldn't eat it. This place is the worst I've ever been. Avoid at all costs!

3  Thank Mlkkeogh
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We visited Golden China today for lunch around 1pm. One other table was in the restaurant. The fork on my table looked like it had never been used, as a matter of fact, it stuck to the napkin when I asked the waitress for a new one. Ewww. My cup had something dark and suspicious stuck on the side of it. Since this is near the end of their lunch "rush", they were out of a lot of things at the buffet. The egg drop soup was delicious, the spring rolls were decent, but I would opt out on anything else. I have no idea what the sign on the front door about being one of the Top 100 Chinese Restaurants in USA is about... It is an "ok" place to grab a bite, but nothing special at all!!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I live in highlands and I have always had great food there. Yes he does have his son there. His son is no louder than another child. Their service has always been great and friendly. I feel sorry for the bad reviews maybe a family resturtant not great for them.