“Great local stop for pizza”
Review of The Pizza Place

The Pizza Place
Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Highlands
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Great local stop for pizza”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

For the casual meal in Highlands their pizza is top notch. Several gourmet flavors add to the standard toppings. We had cheese steak pizza that was a great choice. If you get the jumbo pizza you had better be hungry!

1 Thank John O

Sarasota, Florida
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

It is far more the best Pizza and Greek salad we ever had. Don`t pas this place up when you are in the Highlands.

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“A quick bite”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This pizza place offered the biggest pizza's I have ever seen! There prices are just right and the serve beer too! I like thin pizza and although the pizza that is here is not thin, it still was really great!

• Visited October 2012
Clayton, Georgia
“TASTY PIZZA, CALZONES & SALADS”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have had the opportunity to eat at the Pizza Place serveral years but over the past several months I have probably surpassed all those times put together. The ownership changed this year and everything they offer is GREAT. The sauce is perfect and everything I have had has been cooked to perfection. My children love the pizza and can't wait to get home to eat it!

• Visited October 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I will admit that I had some fairly low expectations - how good can a pizza joint be in Highlands, NC? We stumbled into PizzaPlace just after our arrival and check-in, hungry and tired. Our pizza was made fresh, simple and delicious. Even our four-year old was happy - he thanked me for taking him for delicious pizza unprompted!