Review Highlights
Wonderful little day trip before lunch!

Reviewed yesterday

Reviewed 2 days ago
bondsgirl1985
Georgia

1,376 results
All reviews parking lot beautiful waterfall stay dry parking area paved walkway getting wet viewing platform easy hike great pictures short hike nice walk highlands area worth a stop take pictures north carolina mist franklin
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My husband and I spent about an hour and a half exploring Dry Falls. It’s the perfect little outing before lunch.... great photo ops there too!

Reviewed 2 days ago

My partner and I took a day off from work and went to dry falls. The perfect fall weather added to the beauty of the falls. The path and steps to the falls were easy for us and we enjoyed walking under the falls and enjoying the trees. It was fun to watch the tourist snapping pictures and was a fun day. Wish there had been a larger parking area as we had to drive around and wait about 10 min for a spot. The only thing bad about this trip was the unwelcomed house guest we had to bring with us, LOL. She is gone but the falls remain and we will be back!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This waterfall is so beautiful! Being able to walk behind the falls is a unique experience and the trail down is fairly easy. It can get crowded here so I'd advise going on a weekday.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Easily excessable and wonderful to see. You can walk under the waterfall safely. We brought out kids there last year and they loved it. Just as fun the second time

Reviewed 6 days ago

We wandered the Highlands in wonderment and hiked to see several of the gorgeous falls in the area.

We enjoyed Dry Falls-easy access, paved trail, super cool to walk under the falls.

Definitely recommend making the time to visit if you are in the area

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had read numerous positive reviews regarding Dry Falls; therefore, I knew it was a can't miss attraction. Without question trip to falls exceeded our wildest imagination as it was absolutely SPECTACULAR! You can actually walk under and behind waterfall on board walk. Too cool and was glad we took time to visit!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A must see! The falls were beautiful. Easy access to the Falls...right down from the parking lot. You can go underneath the falls on the path and see them from multiple views.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The name of this waterfall doesn’t match at all. When my friends say they’re taking us to see “Dry Falls” we didn’t know what to expect. When we got there we were expecting just a little waterfall but we were surprised to find that this waterfall is huge. Not only it is huge but you can also walk behind it. I’ve never walked behind a waterfall so it is a very unique experience for me. The waterfall is only a short walk from the parking lot. It is a must do if you’re on your way to the Great Smoky mountain or to the Blueridge Parkway.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I went with my husband and cousins on a family trip. I thought it would just be an overlook like some of the other places we'd stopped, but was pleasantly surprised that there was a paved walkway with hand rails and various vantage points to stop and enjoy the trees, the waterfall, and the view. In just a few minutes, you can walk down and go behind the torrent of water. There's a parking lot right off the main road--easy off and easy on. Definitely the highlight of my trip. Also, free of charge.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Loved this fall, has got enough parking and then you walk down. and best is walk behind the falls. The beauty of this place and the water fall mesmerized me. Then you can walk down the river if you want. Bit steep at places but do not miss!