All reviews baked french toast other guests within walking distance to town grandmother's house each morning next morning highlands nc plenty of hot water deluxe king my husband and i bed was comfortable breakfast room flat screen main street fresh fruit long weekend randy
Reviewed May 13, 2015

A friend and I stayed with Randy & Letty on a motorcycle ride through the Highlands. It was like we were staying with good friends instead of a hotel. Rooms were very clean and comfortable (probably the most comfortable bed I have slept in), and rates very reasonable for this area. The breakfast that was included in the rate was also incredible. We even got to see black bears walking into town that evening. Great trip.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2015

The Chandler B&B is a lovely place to stay. We purchased a discount deal via Groupon. We had a two night stay in a King bed room with a fireplace. However the fireplace was turned off due to the season. The room was cozy and comfortable. A wonderful breakfast was provided for the two days we were there. The B&B is within walking distance of the main town. All personnel were very friendly. We would definitely return.

Room Tip: Breakfast is between (9am to 10AM). Call a day before to arrange your check-in.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2015

My wife and daughter enjoyed our stay here. I told the very kind owners I was apprehensive to book as not many photos of the rooms were online. A lot of places should not post pictures, or they show deceiving ones. But here all the rooms the owners showed us, for future reference, were excellent. You get a great breakfast, egg souffle, pastry dish, fruit, cereal etc. We will book here again.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Josh H
Reviewed February 22, 2015

Randy and Letty were the most amazing hosts that I have ever been blessed to have. The Chandler Inn is a beautiful and romantic getaway from the hustle and bustle of every day life. The beds are more comfortable than my own, after a discussion with Randy, he stated that the inn has the same mattresses as the Ritz Carlton! Randy and Letty were extremely accommodating and made us feel right at home. I can't say enough good things about this little slice of heaven, other than my partner and I will be coming back soon to stay at the Chandler Inn.

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Shellzie93
Reviewed February 20, 2015

Room was not warmed up at check in time. There is only a small baseboard heater which took a very long time to heat up (by the middle of night--which didn't have a knob to turn...I had to call the desk to ask which way to turn it, which way was hot and cold.). Had to go through 3 electric heaters (given to us by owners). No remote control to tv. Fireplace only for looks, no heat. We felt horrible to have to continue to call them for help. They did respond extremely quick! However, never was there a sorry for our inconvenience. This was a very rare occasion for my husband and I, so we were disappointed. It was so cold, that we didn't take our scarves and jackets off for hours, didn't want to go to bathroom, etc. If you go during the summer, know that it is a window unit for ac. We don't live far from here, so we are use to the cold. Our room read 54 degrees INSIDE when we checked in at 3. By 9pm, it had gotten to 67 degrees after the 3 heaters. For breakfast, it was nice. However, ours was burnt on the bottom. Had to leave some of it in the dish. When I looked around, no one else's was burnt. When trying to check out, there are no directions on how to do that. My husband went to turn key in, waited with another customer, no one showed up. Left the key on the counter. There was NO instructions in room: ex: wi-fi password, no telephone, no directions on time for breakfast, etc. Others were having to go to office for wi-fi password. This would be an easy fix with directions in every room. Also heard at breakfast, that another couple was cold.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple