All reviews dog bed dog park parking garage dog friendly hotel dog theme dog lovers beautiful courtyard continental breakfast king suite main street forever home heated floors water bowl large flat screen tvs wonderful dog suite hotel pet owners
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

My family just came back from a 3 night stay at The Park On Main. We couldn't have chosen a better spot. The property and rooms were spotless. I have an eye for detail and couldn't find a single flaw. We originally planned for one night but decided to add on an extra two! I never write hotel reviews but felt our positive experience needed to be shared. Thank you Park On Main staff for your hospitality!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 19, 2016

Thank you, Collier B.
We are pleased that your family enjoyed their recent visit with us. Our team appreciates being recognized for our hospitality and cleanliness. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice, the staff is friendly, and the location is great. However, we constantly heard TV and conversations from next door. Plus, housekeeping never showed up on day 2. When I called the front desk to request coffee and towels for the next morning, I was told we had our "Do Not Disturb" up all day. In reality, it was up from 2 to 3 in the afternoon so we could take showers. They were ultimately apologetic and brought what I asked. I would probably try it again but not stay in a room with a connecting door. At this price range, the poor sound isolation and lapses in service are a problem.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ATLkams
Management response:Responded August 19, 2016

Dear ATLkams:
Thank you for taking time to comment on your visit with us. Again, we apologize for the delay in response to your needs. This does not represent our service standards. We will also research the issue of sound between rooms. Your input is valuable to us, and we appreciate you as a customer. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

This place is very nice and clean! I would have never known that there might have been a dog in this room before me. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom is very nice, with heated tile floors. The shower is huge and has two shower heads. There is covered parking in the basement of the building. I wish there was a pool, and maybe a restaurant. But overall, I was very impressed.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded August 11, 2016

Dear Susanne,
Thank you for your kind remarks about The Park on Main Hotel. We are proud of our team's ability to keep the facility as clean as possible, and we are always happy to provide the very best to our customers. We look forward to your return to Highlands.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

I stayed here a few months after it opened and really nice rooms and easy walk to great shops and restaurants. If you are going to visit area, this hotel is pretty nice. I liked it for its comfy spacious bathrooms and bedrooms. I had luxury king suite so it had living room with fireplace and balcony. Wow. just great room for pretty good price.

Room tip: Luxury King Suite is really nice... huge room.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
davidjonesgm, General Manager at The Park On Main Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2016

Dear Danielle B:
Thank you for your review of your visit at The Park on Main Hotel. Our location is prefect for those that want to be in town with easy access to shops and restaurants. We are a hit for those traveling with their pets, and the comments on the cleanliness is a plus. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was divine in decor, comfort, friendliness, location to downtown yet quiet and had amenities for your furbaby. They had a bed and bowl with areas for them to walk out on the "park".

The black and white theme and newly decorated bathroom and rooms made for a wonderful stay. The landscaping around the building, inside parking and elevator to your floor from the parking garage made for easy access. The linens, towels and wide screen TV were too notch!

We will definitely go back if they have some deals in the future!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
davidjonesgm, General Manager at The Park On Main Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Dear Wishedforchild,
We enjoyed having Mozart with us. Your comments regarding your recent visit are appreciated by our devoted staff. I will share with them. The team at The Park on Main are proud of our facility. We hope we may assist you again soon.