“Great Smoothies / Slow Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #13 of 14 Dessert in High Point
Reviewed August 18, 2017

The Tropical Smoothie Cafe makes great smoothies but they are Extreeeeeemly Sloooooow! If you are in a hurry, do not get in their drive through line or even go inside (as it is also slow)!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

A friend turned me on to this place with the Avacolado (sp?) smoothy. Then I got my wife hooked. She likes the Berry Boost and I get the Chai Banana with peach. For food I usually the the Jamaican wrap and my wife gets the pesto flat bread chicken sandwich. The prices are good and we both really like the smoothies. And, they have a drive through window. I go here on the way home from work from time to time.

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Just stopped by to get a smoothie. I waited 15 minutes for my smoothie. Guests that ordered after me got their orders before me. While I waited, a couple of guests returned to the counter to explain an incorrect order and missing chips from their meals. There were six people working inefficiently. Too much confusion and lack of communication at this location. Probably won't go back to this TSC.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Good tasting salads and wraps. Nice and refreshing when you don't want a big, heavy meal. The smoothies are good as well with a variety to choose from.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

I love Tropical Smoothie Café. This location is a little small but they make great smoothies. The cashiers are very honest and helpful with helping you choose your smoothie. Their fish tacos are very fresh as well. Great place for a healthy bite to eat. There is a larger one in Myrtle Beach SC. It wasn't open when I last visited but hope to next time I'm down there.