“Excellent Food, Comfortable seating”
Review of Rixster Grille

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rixster Grille
Ranked #163 of 280 Restaurants in High Point
High Point, NC
“Excellent Food, Comfortable seating”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went to Rixster's on the recommendatioon of a co-worker. The burgers were excellent. There was a wonderful choice of sides, including some that are good for you! We went at about 4:30pm. It was bright & cheery. The service was good. I was very happy with the seating. Most restaurant chairs cut off the circulation in the back of my legs. I become uncomfortable & fidget wanting to leave ASAP. The metal chairs here LOOKED like they would be uncomfortable and flimsy, but were actually just the opposite.
Also: They have large screen TV's in view from all over the room if you are interested in sports. However, the sound was down and my husband & I could converse easily.

Visited March 2013

“The best ever”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

The best food around. The service is the best u can get