“Not worth our money. Won't be back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Ful Kee Restaurant

Ful Kee Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 275 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
NC
“Not worth our money. Won't be back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2011

After reading the Tripadvisor reviews, my husband and I gave this place a try. We went about 1:45 in the afternoon, and were the only customers there. The waitress and manager busied themselves in a loud conversation and ignored us. We had no service at all. We were bothered by their lack of manners and felt that they did not recognize us as valid customers. Although the food was farily tasty, the portions were small and we felt that the prices were very high for what we got. We won't be back. We won't be back.

• Visited January 2011
3 Thank NCjoyful

North Carolina
“Will definitely be back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2010

It was difficult to find because there are two Samet Drive streets, but it was worth the search! The food was very good and well presented....the best orange chicken I've ever had. Our waiter, Garret, was attentive, but not bothersome. The atmosphere was quiet so it was very easy to have a conversation. I have nothing negative to say about our experience. By the way, we were there for lunch.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love dining at Full Kee. George and...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

I love dining at Full Kee. George and his wife are gracious hosts. The food is incredible! This restaurant would be at home in Manhattan, SanFran, or any city with an abundance of discerning patrons. My recommendation - try it once and you'll be hooked! I eat here every time Im in High Point.

1 Thank STLmillionmiler
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2010

Went here on an empty Saturday afternoon just after one o'clock. All of the previous reviews are correct. Absolutely delicious with excellent service at a reasonable price.

High Point, NC
“Had to try based on reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2010

Based on the reviews my wife and I decided we must try this restaurant. My wife has lived in the far east and grew up eating Oriental dishes. She liked the place so much that we went back again the next week. It is off the beaten path and looks like a small hole-in-the-wall place but don't be decieved. The Chef came out to great us on both visits and the food and service was excellent. This will be a new favorite on our list for the Triad area.