“Love the skinny”

Add it.
Barberitos Southwestern Grill
Ranked #52 of 285 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Excellent and fresh - great food all the way around. I always get their skinny with chipolte sauce. Fish tacos are the special on Friday. Get there early for lunch because the line runs out the door.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

For the type food and style restaurant great food as compared to others in that arena. The décor is so so nothing fancy but a nice casual spot. They do a great lunch business which says a lot. This is similar to Mo's and other type restaurants but more down home.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My only reason for giving this Barberitos location a Poor rating instead of Excellent is its obvious lack of seating. The food is always excellent and the staff friendly, however, it is clear they have outgrown their location. My husband and I have been coming here for years and have noticed, especially in the past year or two, that the restaurant is frequently crowded to the point that there is nowhere to sit. Because you go through the line and get your food first, this can put you in a bind when you get it "for here" and have to turn around and have your meal packed up "to go" because there is nowhere to sit (and yes, even waiting a few minutes often isn't an option as you may end up standing there with your food getting cold for quite some time). We visited last night (a Sunday evening) and had a horrible experience because of the crowd in the restaurant. When things are busy (which seems to be all the time now), the staff so busy that they are inattentive to the condition of the dining room, salsa bar, utensils, and soda dispenser; for example, *every* time we've visited in the past year we've had to clean our table ourselves. Last night there was trash and food on the floor, salsa spilled all over the salsa bar, a gigantic pile of wasted ice in the soda dispenser (how THAT happened, I'm not sure), soda lids strewn about -- you get the idea. As we ate our meal we watched as one table would become available, someone would run over to try and "get the table" and have to clean it themselves because there was nowhere to sit (and certainly no one available to clean the table). To be fair, I should mention there are a few extra tables just outside the restaurant which are often used in the warm weather months, but we've been there during that time of year and still experienced overcrowding. Fantastic food here, but sadly, we really won't consider dining-in here anymore.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place is a small fresh mex chain. My family eats there often. The food is all fresh, grilled and prepped right there in the store. Great guac, great salsas and the meet is spiced really well. The chips are good (I like em salty). One thing I've noticed is that the crew there has had almost no turnover...the same faces are there working all the time which says something about the place to me. Great food, Great value, much better option that other fast food and mexican locally.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Large variety of burritos, all made fresh with Fresh ingredients, Very good salsa and chips, Lunch group can back up Outside the door, Reasonable priced, Inside sitting area is small, Has a few outside tables.