“wonderful”
Review of The Dog House

The Dog House
Ranked #23 of 283 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is an awesome place to eat. I ask my kids every time they're in town if I've taken them there before. They always say yes and we go there anyway. They love it

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This High Point icon is only open from 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday. It is not unusual to find people of all walks lined up out the front and back doors. The specialty is the all-beef hotdog - try it "loaded", and you will have a hard time finding a better one. Quality ingredients and preparation. The hamburgers are also well worth the trip. Four or five other sandwiches (each has its strong supporters among customers), a couple salads, and good fries, drinks including beer, and that's it. It is a trip back in time, but very clean. The seasoned staff has matters well in hand.

2  Thank CarolinaTrekkers
Reviewed April 16, 2013

my family has been eating there since it opened we never missed a trip to the Dog House my first hot dogs was here 38yrs ago.Its not changed much over the years, Family atmosphere great food.

1  Thank Shamrock_TexasApril
Reviewed April 8, 2013

THE classic hot dog location in High Point. Easy ordering, good service and, of course, great dogs! Great fries, too!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

First time I went to The Dog House was 1956, probably have not missed going every year since. My favorite hot dog period, Loaded is my preference with an order of fries and a cold one.