“Yummy”

Ranked #44 of 280 Restaurants in High Point
Williamsburg, Kentucky
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

The food here is amazing. The biscuits are the kind like what your grandma would make. The ladies at the front counter are very nice and sweet, true southern ladies.

High Pont NC
“Love the small hometown feel”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I love Biscuit Factory, probably because it is a small Mom and pop restaurant in my home town, and I love that. Their burgers are awesome - lean chuck that makes you feel less guilty for eating it, though the meat portion is huge. Their hot dogs are good, and while I eat them often, I know the meat could be of higher quality, like Curtis, Hebrew National or Nathans. You can tell they definitely use a bargain variety. Their country ham is inedible. They do a great business and their prices for what you get is on the highside. I love their new brownies. They might consider adding some additional sides, like fruit or something not fried for when I decide to stop eating all this high fat food! All in all, it is a good place - but as I said, they need to step it up a notch on some of their meats. I have also found thier tea sometimes tastes like coffee like they make it in the coffee machine or something. Not good!

• Visited August 2014
Greensboro
“So fast & so good!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great biscuits! I got a bacon egg & cheese biscuit and I devoured mine! The ladies behind the counter may seem a bit standoffish at first but flash them a sweet smile and they're right on board. We'll definitely be returning next time we are in town!

• Visited March 2014
Norfolk, Virginia
“Finding breakfast on a Monday in High Point.”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The surprise was on us. We discovered that in High Point it is difficult to find dinner on Sunday night and also to find breakfast on Monday. Many of the local restaurants close early on Sunday and all day Monday. Of course the chains are open . But we prefer trying someplace local or unfamiliar to us. Our family group of 7 settled on biscuits for breakfast. A biscuit restaurant was a new concept to me. But we enjoyed our biscuits available in many choices. The biscuits were big and tasty. We had a variety of choices - bacon, sausage, cheese, eggs, lots of choices. Sides hash browns, turnovers, more choices. Not for the diet conscious, but something different and we had fun.

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Big biscuits...”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for business and read a few reviews about this place so we decided to try it. Great big buttermilk biscuits, real scrambled eggs. The food was great and reminded me of our favorite biscuit place back home. The service was average but the food made up for it. We will come back next time we are in town.