“I love Fuji's!”

Cuisines: Japanese
High Point, North Carolina
“I love Fuji's!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I really enjoy going here on special occasions! A little pricey, but well worth it for a great evening out!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Robert S

High Point, North Carolina
“Sunday lunch!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I enjoy going there right after church, you don't get as much food as served on the dinner menu, but there is enough that I bring home a "doggie bag"

Visited January 2013
Thomasville, North Carolina
“Fun Dinner”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Ate there with my Sunday school group. There were 21 of us squeezed around two tables. Despite this, we had a great cook - Uncle Bob at our table. He was entertaining and cooked quicker that the other table's cook who started first. The place is a little dated but we enjoyed ourselves. We will probably return next year, especially if Uncle Bob is our cook.

• Visited December 2012
High Point, NC
“Okay Japanese”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food was ok and the place look interesting from the outside, but on the inside it looked dated and not well kept. For the same amount of money I'd much rather go to Fire & Stix in High Point or to Saporro in Greensboro. With those two, you get better food, great dining experience, and really cool looking establishment both inside and out.

• Visited July 2012