“Justifiably Superb "J & S Cafeteria”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
J & S Cafeteria of Deep River
Ranked #93 of 301 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed July 14, 2018

In the area on a Friday evening, not familiar with Deep River and other establishments had packed parking lots. Came across a shopping center and saw the J & S logo. The appetite was undecided on what type of food but how can you go wrong in a cafeteria, visual of "pick and choose" ? We were unaware that it was almost closing time but the manager and staff was very friendly. Other patrons were seated casually and talking. The presentation of the food was appealing. I ordered fried whiting filet, broccoli and fruit. Though the cafeteria was closing the food did not taste "end of the day". OVerall a very good experience.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

I like to go here at lunch because it's not too far from my work. Sometimes I eat in and sometimes i get takeout. The staff are pretty fast either way in getting your food ready for you (or if you sit down, helping clean your table or bring you what you need while you are eating). I really enjoy when they have grilled chicken and onions and would recommend. It seems to cook better than other cafeterias in the area I have eaten the same thing at. Would recommend for lunch but I wish their prices were more in line with other cafeterias.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We have eaten here several times as the food is good and they aren't usually packed full. There is nothing special about the food but it is good and you always know what it will taste like. I think they are comparable to other known cafeterias, not any better or worse.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We ended up at J & S Cafeteria when our other plans for a meal fell through. When we were there, there did not seem to be any sort of meal special. We thought the a la carte prices to be high for what you received. We both ordered just the fish entree, which was very good.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

We are such regulars there that everyone working there knows us! My husband would eat every meal there if he could. It is just good ole country cooking and it is delicious!