“Good Southern food cafeteria style”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
J & S Cafeteria of Deep River
Ranked #117 of 275 Restaurants in High Point
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Maryland
“Good Southern food cafeteria style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a wonderful location for a nice Sunday family after church meal... so much so that the line is always long but the wait only allows you time to pick which of the days specials you are in the mood for. I have always enjoyed the Chicken Francisco ..

The atmosphere is very nice particular for a cafeteria. I measure service by the staffs ability to keep my ice tea filled. It is rare that my glass is every 1/2 empty...

• Visited September 2012

High Point, North Carolina
“Bad Breakfast!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

The breakfast is awful! Raw sausage patties! Hard toast Will never eat breakfast there again!

high point
“My worst night out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2008

Bad service, bad food, and it cost too much. Durning the weekdays it might be fine but its not during the weekend. If your old yes, but if your young and have money your better off going to a nice restaurant. This is true because if their service and food were good then why close the J@S in Greensboro. If I was the CEO of J@S I would at least may the food good, but Iam not so I dont care. I am just not going to take my family to J@S anymore.

Piedmont, NC
“Real Good Cafeteria Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2008

I eat at this location about twice a month. It is a very enjoyable place to dine. Their menu varies from day to day, and many of their entrees are delicious. My favorite is their fried flounder. I don't know where they find such large pieces of fish, but it is always cooked to perfection.Many of my friends, neighbors and co-workers dine here and we all agree that their flounder is the best in town. They have many other entrees that are delicious. Service is always friendly and prompt. This is a great place to take your family, your spouse, or friends.