“Just average”

Add it.
Alex's House Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 283 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Hamburger steak is great if he doesn't burn it, comes with a salad with watered down dressing. Breakfast is ok but home fries look like Ore-Ida but with no onions or anything added.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just average food and the parking is terrible... It's been a staple in High Point for years, but I still haven't figured out why.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

There is a small restaurant downtown called Alex's House. It is like your classic American diner. The food is simple, tasty and fresh. Everything is well priced and the selection is great.

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for years for the pancakes. Without any doubt the best pancakes I have ever had. I only eat breakfast here, so can not speak as to the quality of other items. Relative to other restaurants, the price and value at Alex's House are better than most.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Alex's House is hands-down my favorite restaurant in High Point for breakfast for dinner. Although there is limited seating, it is worth the wait. The staff is very friendly, the restaurant is very clean, and the food is delicious! Our kids love it as much as we do.

My choice is the waffle, hashbrowns, toast, and bacon. YUM! My kids like the omelets - they never order anything else. My hubby is a fan of the Large Julienne Salad (not breakfast food) with the house dressing. I've had this salad as well - it is a great size and a delicious, healthy option.

I highly recommend Alex's House if you live in, or are visiting, the High Point area.