“review”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I think they thought I was a food critic - they treated me like royalty. I honestly forget this place is here... I should go more often!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food, the service and atmosphere was excellent.....price was a bit much.....but worth it for a treat

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our dinner at this little "Gem". We started out with a glass of White Wine and chose the "Pots of Gold" potato jackets. This was followed by a salad of spinach, fresh greens, tomato, red onions, and cranberry vinegrete. Our main course was the Charleston chicken with greenbeans, and mixed vegetables. For dessert, we decided on the chocolate cake. Our server, Dayn, was exceptional, and even took a photo of us for our anniversary. Thank-you for a memorable evening!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Quiet restaurant with an authentic Irish menu and decor. Great food and service. Dinner is a bit pricey, but in line with most fine dining restaurants. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for something out of the ordinary or an intimate dining experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband and I went there for his bday and it was AMAZING!! The food was delicious; the service was awesome; and the drink selection was good. I would definitely recommend sitting in the dining room if you want a nice quiet dinner. However if you are looking for a good time and a party the bar is awesome as well. We have been back several times since his birthday for Happy Hour 4p-7p Sun-Thurs. The half price apps are awesome. Try the wings!!