“Authentic Chinese ”

China Capital Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 311 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

This place has amazing food. Just great food and great service. Love their lunch specials, and they have the best egg rolls around. Food is always consistent, along with the service. Nice and clean restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 23, 2018

great service, moderate pricing. fresh veggies in each dish. the pho (soup) is wonderful .they have lunch specials each day. Even the coffee is good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2017

This one of our favorite "go to" places in High Point. The food is good and the staff is always pleasant. They can make it mild or very hot upon request. We do take-out from here often as well. Great lunch specials!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

In high point for fall market looking for something on lighter side, stopped here by chance and found a gem. Food was excellent and service was good since it was a busy Saturday night

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2017

My friends have been telling me to go here for a while. I just never get by this place except on the way to the wing place next door. I needed to take my dad lunch today, and I ended up here. The "Chinese" place up the street that he likes (and I don't) is closed on Mondays. So, I took him carryout from China Capital. They were pretty quick and reasonable. Dad was bragging about how good his favorite place was as we eat. (I didn't exactly tell him what happened.) I have to tell you that even with the carryout, that was some of the best quality quick Chinese I've had in a while. It even seemed that the cooks were Chinese. That is a plus. I also saw a friend of mine there who was on business with a client. That guy can eat anywhere he wants, not caring about a budget. And, he's eaten all over the world, literally. So, to see him in there, I know this place is consistently great.

Date of visit: May 2017